www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates and indigenes of Gombe state to fill existing vacancies as classroom teachers in the state Senior Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges under the Gombe State Ministry of Education.
Gombe State Teachers Service Commission established by law in 2005 and amended in 2011 was constituted with the sole responsibility of recruitment, promotion, and discipline of teachers on the recommendation of the Ministry of Education. The Commission also compiles and updates Teachers records of service with regard to retirement, withdrawal, resignation, conversion and transfer of service within and outside LGAs and State. The Commission which is composed of the chairman, three full-time members and three part-time members, has the Permanent Secretary which serve as its secretary and accounting officer. It also has three key directors namely:- Director Recruitment, Director Planning Research & Statistics and Director Admin and Finance.
READ ALSO: How To Check Npower NEXIT Training Status 2022
www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Login Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022.
You May Also Like:
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
- JAMB Registration Form 2022/2023 Guidelines & Instructions
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2022 For All Courses (UTME/DE)
- 2022 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- JAMB Rejects NABTEB A’Level As Entry Requirement for DE Admission
- UNILAG Postgraduate Students Registration Guidelines 2021/2022
- Kwararafa University Wukari Admission List 2021/2022
- African Union (AU) Recruitment 2022 [6 Positions]
- UI Distance Learning (ODeL) Admission Form 2021/2022
- CDFIPB Shortlisted Candidates 2022 Latest News Today (NSCDC)
- FUTO Pre-Degree Admission List 2021/2022 | 1st Batch
- Federal Poly Kaura Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [ND Full-Time Courses]
- Borno State University (BOSU) Cut-Off Mark 2021/2022
- Npower Registration Portal 2022 – https://npower.fmhds.gov.ng/signup
- Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Tejumola Olaniyan Creative Writers-in-Residence Fellowship 2022
Gombe Teachers Recruitment Portal 2022.
Eligibility For Application
The vacancies exist only for candidates who possess the following requirements:
- NCE plus First Degree
- B.A.Ed, B.Ed., B.Sc. Ed or B.Tech.Ed
- First Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Higher National Diploma with Technical Teachers certificate or post Graduate Diploma in Education.
- Not below the age of 18 and not above the ages of 45
- NYSC discharge certificate, exemption or exclusion.
Note: Computer knowledge would be an added advantage.
Must be willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
Sales of application forms will commence on Monday 31st January, 2022 and will be closed on Monday 2nd February, 2022.
For more details on guidelines for application, visit the TSC website or the Commission’s office at Federal Low-cost behind Donkay Hotel, Gombe.
www.tsc.gm.gov.ng Application Portal – Steps of Application:
Visit the official website of the Gombe State Teachers’ Service Commission. https://tsc.gm.gov.ng Click on “portal”
- Then “Click here http://18.104.22.168/register” to apply
- Register with your surname, other names. Email address and password Validate your email address, then
- Visit the Board of internal Revenue website http://gombe.igr.ng/ for payment at the cost of One Thousand Naira (1,000.00) Only.
- Go-to invoice
- Click Remits Invoice
- Select Revenue Head — Teachers’ Service Commission Select Revenue Sub-Head- Sales of application form for employment
- Fill the remaining fields with the appropriate information
- Make sure to use the email address during sign up in the payer email field
- Click Submit
The system will automatically generate RRR which you can print and take it to any Bank, Cafe or POS to make your payment
You will receive payment confirmation in your email address Then re-login to https://www.tsc.gm.gov.ng and continue your application.