Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme 2024/2025: The Rotary Foundation is now accepting applications from dedicated leaders around the world for its 2024-2025 fully-funded fellowships. The deadline for submission of applications for the Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme is 15th May 2024.
Each year, Rotary awards up to 130 fully-funded fellowships for dedicated leaders from around the world to study at one of their peace centers.
Through academic training, practise, and global networking opportunities, the Rotary Peace Centers program develops the capacity of peace and development professionals to become effective catalysts for peace.
- Nigerian Defence (NDA) Academy Courses
- NDA Application Form 2024/2025
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2024/2025 Admission – Universities, Poly & COE
- JAMB Subject Combinations 2024 For All Courses (UTME & DE Candidates)
- JAMB Correction Of Data 2024/2025 | Cost, Requirements & How-To-Do
- JAMB Regularization 2024/2025 – How to & Requirements
- How To Link Email To JAMB Profile 2024/2025 (Email And Password)
- JAMB Registration Form 2024/2025 Guidelines & Instructions
- 2024 JAMB Registration Requirements For UTME & DE Candidates
- FG Survival Fund Application Portal
- JAMB Registration Form 2024 UTME/DE Fees, Guidelines and Schedule
- 10 Most Affordable / Tuition Free Universities in USA
- Want To Permanently Move To Canada? See This 2 Quick and Sure Ways
Since the program began in 2002, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,500 fellows who now work in over 115 countries. Many serve as leaders in governments, NGOs, education and research institutions, peacekeeping and law enforcement agencies, and international organizations like the United Nations and the World Bank.
The fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
Overview of the Rotary Peace Fellowship Program
Each year, The Rotary Foundation awards up to 50 fellowships for master’s degrees and 50 for certificate studies at premier universities.
- Master’s degree programs: Accepted candidates study peace and development issues with research-informed teaching and a diverse student body. The program lasts 15 to 24 months and includes a 2-3 month field study, which participants design themselves.
- Professional development certificate program: During the one-year program, experienced peace and development professionals with diverse backgrounds gain practical skills to promote peace within their communities and across the globe. Fellows complete field studies, and they also design and carry out a social change initiative.
Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme 2024/2025 Eligibility
All applicants must
- Be proficient in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- Have a strong commitment to cross-cultural understanding and peace as shown through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Master’s degree candidates must also:
- Show potential for leadership
- Have at least three years of full-time experience in peace or development work
- Certificate candidates must also:
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Be able to explain how their plan to promote peace aligns with Rotary’s mission
- Candidates for Makerere University: Either be from the region or currently working in the region
How to Apply Rotary Peace Fellowship Programme 2024/2025.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Candidates have until May 15 to submit applications to their district. Districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July. Learn more about the endorsement process.