Zamfara Government Relocates NYSC Camp to Gusau Due to Insecurity: The National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) orientation camp in Tsafe has been temporarily moved to Gusau by the Zamfara State government for security reasons.
Zurmi said the state deputy governor, Hassan Nasiha, said this when he received the Director-General, NYSC, Brigadier General MK Fadah, at his residence in Gusau.
“The deputy governor gave a brief account of the security situation in the state, saying that the situation has improved relatively, as the people were going about their normal business.
“He said that the state government accepted the temporary closure of the orientation camp by the NYSC due to security challenges in good faith,” he said.
- Npower Biometric Steps for Batch C Stream 2
- PTDF Virtual Selection Interview for 900 Candidates for the 2022 OSS Award
- Landmark University Job Recruitment 2022 & How to Apply
- Standard Bank Youth Development and Employment Programmes 2022
- Multichoice Talent Factory Film Academy 2022 & How to Apply
- DAAD Scholarships – Graduation Grants For International Students 2022
- Canadian Government Entrance Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship For International Students 2022
- Tesla Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded