National Teachers’ Institute (NTI) Admission Form 2021/2022: National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna has commenced the sales of application forms for admission into its programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the NTI admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- NDA Exam Centres Selection & Printing of Exam Cards 2021/2022
- UNIMAID Remedial to 100 Level Admission List 2020/2021 | 1st & Supp.
- Marquette University International Undergraduate Scholarships 2021
- University of Stirling Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship 2021
- University of Stirling Muscat College Postgraduate Scholarship 2021
- University of Auckland Constance Herbert Memorial Music Prize 2021
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Foreign Development Assistance)
NTI Admission Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute admission form must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply for National Teachers Institute (NTI) Admission Form.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: