University of Stirling Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship 2021: Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000. This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Kenya.
The objective of the Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship 2021 to support and encourage students enrolled to study at University.
- NDA Entrance Exam Date 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course
- University of Connecticut (UConn) Merit Scholarships 2021/2022
- Northumbria Postgraduate Taught EU Scholarship 2021/2022
- ACTG Academic Scholarship 2021/2022 for African Scientists
- NDA 73RC Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations
- NPDC/Seplat National Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022
- Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2022/2023 (Foreign Development Assistance)
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021 Form Portal nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies Admission Form 2021/2022
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects. It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK.
Benefits of University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of The Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship 2021 will receive a scholarship amount of £4,000.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship.
- Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship 2021 is open to citizens of Kenya.
- All the program-specific requirements must be met.
- Applicant must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying full time at our Stirling campus.
How to Apply University of Stirling Postgraduate Kenya Scholarship
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Stirling on www.stir.ac.uk to apply
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.