Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2019 www.joinnigeriannavy.com : As earlier published, the official Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Starting Date 2019 has been Announced.
Inline with this announcement, mediangr.com.ng wishes to provide all information regarding the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form Portal 2019 – www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Do you want to apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment 2019/2020 online application registration Form? Are you searching for Nigerian Navy recruitment form into its Direct Short Service Commission? If yes, let’s show you how to Download the Form at www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD NIGERIAN NAVY FORM ⇓↓
By the time you’re done reading this Nigerian Navy 2019 recruitment guide, you will definitely known the steps involved in joining Nigerian navy.
READ ALSO: CBN Recruitment Application Form Portal 2019/20 www.cbn.gov.ng
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2019.
The Nigerian Navy have announced that the 2019 recruitment application form into the NN Direct Short Service Commission will commence on 3rd October, 2019.
According to the News, the Nigerian Navy will begin recruitment of graduates and HND holders into the Direct Short Service Commission tomorrow 3rd October, 2019. Navy Director of Information, Commodore Suleman Dahun, announced this in a statement on Wednesday in Abuja.
This article will provide information on Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment form 2019 and other related information to help you get the job.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018/2019 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2018 Nigerian Navy DSSC Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2019 etc?
Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment 2019/2020.
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Navy DSSC Recruitment Available Jobs 2019.
- General Doctor/Dental Surgeon
- Human Resource Management Officer
- Information Officer
- Accounts and Budget Officer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Information and Communication Technology Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer
- Medical Laboratory Science Officer
- Hospital Administrator
- General Nursing/ Midwife
- Graduate Sports/PT Instructor
- Logistics Officer
- Legal Officer
- Graduate Music Instructor
- Public Health Officer
Qualifications Required to Apply Nigerian Navy DSSC Enlistment 2019.
1. ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
2. CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
3. EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
- English Language
- Computer Science
4. ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
6. SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
7. HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Physical Oceanography.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
8. IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
9. INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Printing Technology.
- Television Production.
- Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
10. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
- Website development and management.
- Networking and network administration.
- Programming multimedia and software development.
- Server and database administration.
- Information and cyber security.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
11. MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
1. Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
2. Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
3. Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.
4. Nursing: B.NSc or equivalent with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub specialisations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
5. Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
6. Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
7. Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
8. Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
9. Public Health Officer: Minimum of BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practicing license.
10. Optometrist: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
11. Hospital Administration: Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
12. Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
13. Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
14. Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
15. SPORTS/PT: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or equivalent. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
16. LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering.
- Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS).
- Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transport Management.
15. Legal Services: LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
- Download Nigeria Civil Defence List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- DM Holdings Limited Recruitment
- SEPBRAV Technology International Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- Imo State Water Corporation Recruitment
- Lagos State University Academic Recruitment
- World Bank Group Recruitment
- Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment
- Gombe State College of Legal and Islamic Studies Nafada Recruitment 2019
How to Apply Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Form 2019 via www.joinnigeriannavy.com
To apply, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2019, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.