The Oyo State Government has directed all applicants that have obtained and submitted application forms in the on-going recruitment exercise of Oyo State Post Primary Schools Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) to visit jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng and upload details of their credentials and personal data.
The TESCOM Chairman, Pastor Akinade Alamu stated this in a release signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Commission, Mrs. Grace Olabisi Oderinde, on Thursday, July 9, 2020.
According to the release, only applicants who had already filled and submitted the application forms are eligible for the exercise; and they are to do so between Monday, July 13 and Saturday July 18, 2020 for further processing of their applications.
It enjoined all applicants to take note of the information as failure to comply will lead to forfeiture of such application.
- Caverton Helicopters Limited Recruitment for Flight Simulator Technician
- Npower Pre-selection List Portal 2020 : Check Your Status
- Princeton Arts Fellowships 2021/2023 for Early-career Artists
- TWAS Visiting Expert Programme 2020 & How to Apply
- Bank of Industry (BOI) Loan Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Federal Government N-Power Teach Corps Programme 2020 (Graduate)
- NPOWER Batch C Application Form Portal – www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- United Nations Population Fund UNFPA Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- African Future Leaders Fellowship 2020 for Young Changemakers (Cohort 3)
- Learn Africa Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for African Female Students
- NALDA Registration Portal 2020 | Register & Login – nalda.ng/naldang
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020 Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower 400000 Batch C Criteria for Selection of Beneficiaries
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Katsina State Board of Internal Revenue Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply