KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 & How to Apply: KPMG is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021.
In this article, you will find information regarding how to apply for KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 and the requirements plus procedures involved. Continue reading carefully in order not to miss any vital information.
Table of Contents
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
Applications are invited for:
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- Caverton Helicopters Limited Recruitment for Flight Simulator Technician
- Npower Pre-selection List Portal 2020 : Check Your Status
- Princeton Arts Fellowships 2021/2023 for Early-career Artists
- TWAS Visiting Expert Programme 2020 & How to Apply
- Bank of Industry (BOI) Loan Application Form Portal & How to Apply
- Federal Government N-Power Teach Corps Programme 2020 (Graduate)
- NPOWER Batch C Application Form Portal – www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- United Nations Population Fund UNFPA Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- African Future Leaders Fellowship 2020 for Young Changemakers (Cohort 3)
- Learn Africa Scholarship Program 2020/2021 for African Female Students
- NALDA Registration Portal 2020 | Register & Login – nalda.ng/naldang
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2020 Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower 400000 Batch C Criteria for Selection of Beneficiaries
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Katsina State Board of Internal Revenue Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements.
Eligible candidates must:
1. Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
2. Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
3. Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
4. Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
5. Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test / KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.