Caverton Helicopters Limited Recruitment for Flight Simulator Technician: This is to inform you that Caverton Helicopters Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions listed below.
Caverton Helicopters Limited was established in September 2002 as a charter, shuttle and maintenance company. It was initially set up to bridge the gap in the onshore helicopter service sector. Since then, Caverton Helicopters has made strides into the offshore support (oil and gas) industry by providing logistics support to the major players.
The Caverton Offshore Support Group has a global workforce of over 650 employees. With its rapidly expanding fleet of aircraft and vessels coupled with its acquisition of key offshore assets and strategic partners, the Group is able to provide a diverse range of services to its clients ensuring their objectives are completely fulfilled, offshore to land.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Flight Simulator Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Accountable Manager, CATC
Technical engineering degree in aviation or in software engineering or in hardware engineering.
Applications for this position should come from candidates who have a first experience in the following:
- FSTD Maintenance engineering
- FSTD Maintenance management
- Helicopter / aircraft maintenance or maintenance management
Competencies and Skills:
- General knowledge in aviation: helicopter or aircraft domain
- General knowledge of FSTD domain
- Configuration management (software/hardware)
- Maintenance of FSTD or of complex technical systems
- Computer-Aided Maintenance Management tool (CAMM)
- IT Microsoft tools (Office) or equivalent.
- Reliable availability for actual presence to perform his/her tasks in the frame of the planning and start up of FSTD Operations
- Structured sense of analysis and of work self-organization
- Ability of communication with various interlocutors (e.g. Aviation Authorities, FSTD Manufacturer, Subcontractors)
- Safety culture: aviation or offshore operations or other activities where safety is a critical subject
- Ample knowledge of Thales Simulator an added advantage
The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2020.
How to Apply Caverton Helicopters Limited Recruitment for Flight Simulator Technician.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed and updated CV, and all relevant Documents / Certificates to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.