Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme 2021: Are you an impact enterprise, working in or across the African continent? Then apply for the 2021 Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme. The accelerator programme is currently seeking six social enterprises working specifically on sanitation and hygiene issues in Africa.
The Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator was established to help social entrepreneurs acquire the knowledge, tools, and networks necessary to improve the lives of children around the world. The accelerator supports UNICEF’s goals to give a fair chance in life to every child especially the disadvantaged.
Programme Sponsor(s): Duke Innovation and Entrepreneurship & UNICEF
Programme to be taken in: Africa
Programme Worth: See programme benefits (below)
Area of Focus: Sanitation and Hygiene
Programme Location: Africa
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Entry for US Diversity Visa Program 2022 – DV Lottery 2022
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme 2021:
- The social enterprise must be working in or across Africa and must be a nonprofit, hybrid, or for-profit social enterprise.
- The enterprise must have two founders/executives/senior leaders that can represent the enterprise over the course of the 2-year Accelerator and are comfortable working in English.
- The enterprise has strong evidence of impact over at least 3 years and has a plan for how to use the Duke-UNICEF award to scale that impact in the next 3-5 years.
- Deploys a promising sanitation and hygiene product and/or service, innovative supply chain model, business model, or other approach that has potential for widespread, sustainable impact.
- Enterprise or enterprise innovation adheres to UNICEF Innovation Principles.
- Preference for social enterprises that have existing working relationship with UNICEF or a UNICEF country office.
- How to Check Your CBN COVID-19 Loan TCF Loan Application Status
- Kaduna State COE Kafancha Registration Deadline for New Students
- Polaris Bank Limited Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- covid19.nmfb.com.ng – NIRSAL Application Portal Registration Form
- JAMB UTME Candidates Can Now Prepare for Exams Online
- Federal Medical Centre Residency Training Programme 2021
- Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship 2021 (Fully-funded)
- University of Arizona International Scholarships & Loans 2021/2022
- Heritage Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 & How to Apply
- 2021 Unilever Idea Trophy Competition Finale Date
- NYIF Application Portal Login & Registration – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- NYIF Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Pre-Qualified Names
- $25,000 unrestricted, one-time grant.
- Personalized coaching from social enterprise experts at Duke University and field experts from UNICEF.
- Bespoke mentoring
- Capacity building
- Duke University student support
- Access to the programme’s broad networks
How to Apply for Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator Programme 2021.
Interested applicants for the Duke-UNICEF Innovation Accelerator 2021 are to complete the application after answering eligibility questions.
Application Deadline: 5th March 2021 at 11:59pm ET