NYIF Application Portal Login & Registration – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng: NYIF registration portal is currently open to eligible Nigerian Youths to apply for the Federal Government’s N75 billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF). Funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the NYIF scheme was launched by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) to provide investment loans to youths and youth-owned businesses in the country.
Nigeria youth Investment fund (NYIF) loan application portal is now ready to receive applications from interested Nigerian youths. Here we will show you guideline on how to submit your application through the official NYIF portal.
- 1 NYIF Application Portal Login & Registration – www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng.
- 2 NYIF Portal – Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Registration link
- 3 Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Registration (NYIF) Requirements.
- 4 NYIF Application Eligibility
- 5 How to Apply for NYIF Application on Portal.
- 6 Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)Training Centres.
Nyif.nmfb.com.ng. Login or register for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund via NYIF link. Follow all the guidelines in this article to apply for the Federal Government’s 75billion NYIF Loan.
NYIF Portal: In this posts, you will get latest update you with every information you need on NYIF Registration website otherwise known as the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund. Here you will be able to apply for NYIF 2021 application portal on nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal.
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Portal nyif.nmfb.com.ng
- Entry for US Diversity Visa Program 2022 – DV Lottery 2022
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
The Federal government has officially unveiled the registration portal (https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng) for the N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), thereby paving the way for interested young Nigerians between the age of 18-35 years old to apply.
Successful applicants will undergo 5 days of compulsory online training which is free. Fund approval will range from N250,000 to N5,000,000 with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year, and term loans set at 3 years.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Registration (NYIF) Requirements.
- Residential Address
- Geo-Political Zone
- State of Origin
- Educational Level
- Select Preferred Training Center
- How did you hear about NYIF?
- How to Access CBN Non-Interest Accelerated Agricultural Development Scheme (AADS Loan)
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
NYIF Application Eligibility
Youths applying as individuals or sole proprietors must be within the ages of 18 to 35 years and have operational businesses in Nigeria.
To qualify, they must have not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years as well as possess a local government of origin certificate.
For youth-owned enterprises, they must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and provide a business plan. They must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and a training certificate from approved FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs).
All applicants must possess valid Bank Verification Numbers to be eligible.
How to Apply for NYIF Application on Portal.
Visit the NYIF application Portal via www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng registration portal. From the portal, you should be able to access NYIF Application form successfully.
You need to have the requirements needed by the NYIF Before submitting your application on the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Portal 2021 login. We detailed that in our article earlier.
Now, before you login to NYIF Application portal, make sure you fill the registration form properly and include all the details needed. Once you have done that, you can proceed to submit your application to the nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal 2021.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)Training Centres.
- Federal Ministry Youth Sports & Development
- National Youth Development Centre (North Central)
- National Youth Development Centre (South South)
- National Youth Development Centre (North West)
- National Youth Development Centre (North East)
- National Youth Development Centre (South East)
- National Youth Development Centre (South West)
Please, ensure you fill the application form correctly before final submission. More details regarding NYIF loan come to you shortly. SUBSCRIBE TO OUR POST NOTIFICATION ON THIS PAGE.
For latest news on NYIF Application Portal www.nyif.nmfb.com.ng Registration, simply talk to us in the comment section below so we can assist you.