UITH Community Health Officers (CHO) Admission Form 2022/2023: The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) Community Health Officers (CHO) Higher Diploma Programme admission form for the year 2022/2023 session is out.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Community Health Officers training institution University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State.
UITH Community Health Officers (CHO) Admission Requirements
1. Candidate for the two year programme must be holder of Diploma in Community Health with Not Less than two (2) years post qualification experiences plus Five Credit O Level Passes in SSCE (WASCE, NECO or GCE O/L) at not more than two (2) sittings which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidate for the one year programme must be holder of Diploma in Community Health, 1st degree in Community Health Science, Public Health or Health Education. HND in Community Health
3. Candidate must be registered by the Community Health Practitioners Board of Nigeria and possess a valid license for practice.
How to Apply for UITH Community Health Officers (CHO) Admission Form
APPLY HERE – https://www.uithilorin.org.ng/choreg
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay five thousand naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the forms fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online CHO FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The CHO application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
Closing Date: All application forms should be completed online on or before Friday 3rd June, 2022.
UITH Community Health Officers (CHO) Entrance Exam
- Written examination: Tuesday, 14th June, 2022.
- Oral interview: Wednesday, 15th June, 2022.
VENUE: CHO Training Institution University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School Complex (Former Maternity Hospital), Amilegbe, Ilorin.
- Candidates are to come along with their Original credentials and letter of release from employer during the Oral interview on Wednesday 15th June, 2022.
- This date is subject to change at the discretion of the Management, please visit the website a week before the Examination date for any change.
- Ensure you print out the summary page to guide you.
N.B:- For further information call on phone No: 08069819412 or 08033850764