Free CAC Registration Portal Link – www.sfund.cac.gov.ng: Free CAC business Name Registration has begun via its portal https://sfund.cac.gov.ng.
Do you have a business you will want to register via CAC? This scheme covers all expenses and you can register for free via its portal > https://sfund.cac.gov.ng.
Under the MSMEs Survival Fund comes the FORMALISATION SUPPORT– The Federal Government will be providing free CAC business name registration for 250,000 businesses. Interested Nigerians are encouraged to take advantage of this laudable program.
Who can Apply for Free CAC Business Name?
- An applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen
How To Apply for the Formalisation Support – Free CAC Business Name Registration
If you are interested in applying for the free CAC business name registration also known as the Formalisation support. Visit > https://sfund.cac.gov.ng/ Also, Read: Free CAC Business Name Registration: List of Aggregators/State Focal Persons
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan For SME’s and Agricultural Businesses Portal
- Wema Bank Hackaholics Program 2020
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2020
- Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for Young Nigerians
- UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 – Check UBEC FTS Successful Names
- Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
- Nova Merchant Bank Limited Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- POLAC Interview List 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- FG MSME Survival Fund Program Registration Guide & Portal
- Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form 2020/2021 : NCE & B.Sc Programmes
- NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session