Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020 – Registration Form Portal: Reckitt Benckiser (RB) invites applications from Final year Students / Post graduate students / National Youth Corps Members for its 2020 Global Challenge. The Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge is a flagship ideation competition for students across the globe to come experience the #FreedomToSucceed.
The challenge will attract the following prizes for the winning teams: 1 million naira and an MT position in our commercial function, 500,000 naira and a wild card for entry-level roles at RB Nigeria and a Chance to attend the Global Finale in London.
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Applications are invited for:
About RB Global Challenge
We believe that every business has a responsibility towards the social framework it operates within. We exist to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world. We fearlessly innovate in this pursuit across our Hygiene, Health and Nutrition businesses. This is what makes us stand out as a Business with Purpose.
RB Global Challenge is our flagship ideation competition for students across the globe to come experience the #FreedomToSucceed at RB. This is an opportunity for bright entrepreneurs with purpose to come innovate with us and join our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
We want business ideas that are high on social impact, address critical issues in society, and have the power to bring about positive change.
Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge Stages
Stage 1 – Registration
Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members. The first to register will become the Team Leader who can then invite the other members to join the team.
Stage 2 – Business Simulation Round (16th Oct – 23rd Oct, 2020)
At RB, we consider Agility to be a pre-requisite for success in our business. This fast-paced online round tracks your team’s agility through the business decisions that you take in this round.
Stage 3 – Idea Submission Round (23rd Oct – 2nd Nov, 2020)
It’s time to show us your BIG IDEA! Address an ongoing issue in the space of Health / Hygiene / Nutrition in your country, through Product Innovation / Product Extension / Service Innovation of an existing RB brand. The idea must be scalable and financially viable.
Stage 4 – Regional/National Finale (26th Nov, 2020)
If your BIG IDEA makes the cut, we will invite you to pitch an end-to-end business plan to the RB leadership at the regional/national finale and you stand a chance to be the national/regional winners. This stage might consist of 1-2 presentation rounds.
Stage 5 – Global Finale (Jan, 2021)
Gear up to face the best minds across multiple RB markets and prove that your idea has what It takes to win the global title and impress the top leaders at RB.
Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020 Eligibility
Open to students who are:
- Final year Studentsâ€‹ / Post graduate studentsâ€‹ / National Youth Corps Membersâ€‹.
Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge Rules
1. Participants must apply in teams of 2-3 members. The first to register will become the Team Leader who can then invite the other members to join the team.
2. All Universities (Federal and State).
3. Once the team has registered, they will be eligible to play the Round 1 online simulation. They will not be able to proceed to the next round unless they have completed this round.
4. Teams that qualify in the Round 1 simulation will be invited to participate in the Idea Submission Round: address an ongoing issue in the space of Health/Hygiene/Nutrition in your country, through Product Innovation/Product Extension/Service Innovation of an existing RB brand. The idea must be scalable and financially viable.
5. Selected teams will then move to the Regional/National round, where they will get to present their ideas to the regional RB leadership team. There may be one or more stages in the presentation round.
6. Winners of the national round will be named the RB Global Challenge National Champion and will qualify for the international finale, where they will compete against winners from all other participating markets.
Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020 Prizes
- 1 million naira and an MT position in our commercial function – Winner
- 500,000 naira and a wild card for entry level roles at RB Nigeria – 1st runner up
- Chance to attend the Global Finale
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2020.
How to Apply Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application