Maltina Teacher of the Year 2022 Application Form | 8th Edition: Are you a secondary school teacher in Nigeria, either public or private? Are you the next Maltina Teacher of the Year to be inducted into the Hall of Fame? Entries for the Maltina Teacher of the Year 2022 are now open.
Nigerian Breweries Plc (NBL) has opened applications for this year’s Maltina Teacher of the Year Award, which is open to teachers from both public and private secondary schools in Nigeria. The deadline for entry submissions is July 22, 2022.2.
Table of Contents
The Maltina Teacher of the Year Award recognises and celebrates outstanding teachers in Nigeria. The initiative is open to all secondary school teachers in the country.
There will be champions from each state of the federation and the FCT from which the overall winner will emerge – State Champions will be recognised and rewarded from the 36 states and the FCT, and the National Winners will emerge from these State Champions after further evaluation.
- Our teachers are the light that illuminate the path for tomorrow’s success. Let’s shine the light on teachers.
- Our teachers hold the key to our future and we celebrate them as shining stars
The Maltina Teacher of the Year application form to enter into the competition is totally FREE.
Maltina Teacher of the Year Award Prizes
- Capacity development training
- Fully equipped block of classrooms or computer laboratory.
- N500,000 each.
How to Register for Maltina Teacher of the Year Competition 2022
- Log on to https://maltinateacheroftheyear.com/ to complete your application or download, fill, scan, and send
- Interested teachers are advised to download application forms from the Maltina website (https://maltinateacheroftheyear.com/doc/MALTINA_ELIGIBILITY_QUESTIONNAIRE.docx).
- Application forms should be completed sent by email to email@example.com.
- You can also fill the application form online through the link provided above.
Maltina Teacher of the Year Application Form Closing Date 2022
Application opens May 26, 2022 and closes July 22, 2022
Can’t fill, the form online, download the application form, fill, scan and send your completed application form by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- elearn.nouedu2.net Login
- How to Correctly Answer NOUN e-Exam Questions – A guide
- How to Write & Pass NOUN POP Exam – Sure tips to aid you through
- How to Create and Activate NOUN Gmail Account [Students’ Email]
- NOUN Academic Calendar For 2022/2 Semester | Download PDF
- How To Activate NOUN Student Email
- How To Setup NOUN Support Portal
- How To Check NOUN Semester Result
- National Open University of Nigeria postgraduate courses
- Apply Jobs at National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- Noun Computer Science Course Outline and Fees
- Steps On How To Take NOUN E-Exam
- How to Pay NOUN Convocation & Registration Fee | Graduating Students
- How To Write And Process NOUN SIWES Logbook Report