Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020: Waje Smart Solutions invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2020 Graduate Internship Program – Junior RPA Developers. Our Graduate Internship Program which runs for 6-months is a unique on-the-job training program designed to offer fresh graduates and those with less than 2 years working experience the opportunity to acquire technical skills relevant in the field of enterprise automation. At the end of the program, successful candidates will automatically be converted to full-time employees.
Waje Smart Solutions – We are a software biased information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to increase in sales, reduction in costs and/or mitigation of risks.
We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions.
Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
- KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021
- KASU Exam Date & Requirements 1st Semester 2019/20
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- LASU Matric Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection Details 2019/2020
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Resumption Date for 2019/2020
- FECA ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021
- NCAT Announces Resumption Date for Training Activities
- YABATECH Registration Closing Date for 1st Semester 2019/2020
- FECA Remedial / Pre-ND Admission Form 2020/2021
Applications are invited for:
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Seniority Level: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are one of the pioneer leaders in transforming the way businesses operate through intelligent automation, business process redesign and application of advanced technologies; RPA, AI and data analytics. As a result of the rapid growth and success of our Intelligent Automation practice we are looking to hire a number of new graduate interns into our intelligent automation team.
- Our graduate internship program which runs for 6-months is a unique on-the-job training program designed to offer fresh graduates and those with less than 2 years working experience the opportunity to acquire technical skills relevant in the field of enterprise automation. At the end of the program, successful candidates will automatically be converted to full-time employees.
- We are looking for smart, hard-working and creative fresh graduates, who are eager to have a significant, tangible impact through improving the operations for our clients. Our clients are predominantly based in Nigeria and now expanding into Ghana. These clients are leaders from a number of industries including banking and financial services, insurance, telecommunications, and a variety of other service-based industries.
- You’ll be trained on various automation technologies, work on client projects and develop technical skills whilst enjoying our egalitarian, vibrant culture.
- Mapping end-to-end business processes and identifying opportunities for automation
- Becoming Certified in Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies
- Designing, Testing and Launching RPA & AI solutions
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Training clients on the use of Robotic Process Automation technologies and in Automation best practice
- Developing Centre-of-Excellence capabilities for our clients, helping them define and implement long-term Robotic Process Automation strategies
Education & Technical Skills
- Must have a degree in Computer Science
- Broad Technology knowledge experience including knowledge in specific development technologies such as C#, .NET, C++, Java or similar programming languages
- Experience working in Financial Services, Telecommunications, Utilities, Health Care, and Consumer Services industries preferred.
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs.
- An understanding of workflow-based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram, and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow diagram.
- Solid end-user computing skills, for example intermediate spreadsheet user or similar. Any deeper technological experience such as coding or databases is advantageous but not essential.
- An understanding of software delivery methodologies (i.e. AGILE, Waterfall, V&V Model).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.