Mediangr reports that INEC recruitment 2020 which commenced on Thursday, October 8, is for Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-elections in the affected states cross the country slated for 31st October 2020.
This online Job platform understands that the INEC Ad-hoc Staff recruitment for the bye-elections was disclosed by the Commission in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Thursday.
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Screening Test Postponed
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- Survival Fund Application Registration Portal survivalfundapplication.com
States Eligible for INEC Jobs
According to the information made available on INEC recruitment website, the affected states where the bye-elections will take place later this month are:
- Cross River
INEC noted in the tweet that the application for Recruitment of Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-elections commenced on “Wednesday 7th Oct 2020 and ends on Friday 16th Oct 2020.”
How to Apply for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020.
The by INEC reads as thus; “Application for Recruitment of Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-elections in the affected states slated for 31st October 2020 to commence today, Wednesday 7th Oct 2020 and ends on Friday 16th Oct 2020.“