INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has announced that it has commenced its recruitment for the year 2020.
Mediangr reports that INEC recruitment 2020 which commenced on Thursday, October 8, is for Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-elections in the affected states cross the country slated for 31st October 2020.
This online Job platform understands that the INEC Ad-hoc Staff recruitment for the bye-elections was disclosed by the Commission in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter on Thursday.
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Screening Test Postponed
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- Survival Fund Application Registration Portal survivalfundapplication.com
States Eligible for INEC Jobs
According to the information made available on INEC recruitment website, the affected states where the bye-elections will take place later this month are:
- Cross River
INEC noted in the tweet that the application for Recruitment of Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-elections commenced on “Wednesday 7th Oct 2020 and ends on Friday 16th Oct 2020.”
How to Apply for INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020.
The by INEC reads as thus; “Application for Recruitment of Ad-hoc Staff for the bye-elections in the affected states slated for 31st October 2020 to commence today, Wednesday 7th Oct 2020 and ends on Friday 16th Oct 2020.“