A statement by the Public Relations Officer of the academy, Major Abubakar Abdullahi, NDA informed the general public that the Kawo-Mando-Airport road will be busy from 5am to 4pm.
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
He advised road users who do not have anything to do around the NDA area to use alternative routes to avoid unnecessary bottleneck.
The alternative routes are; Kaduna Airport-Afaka- Rigachukun-Kawo while passengers connecting Rigasa Railway station from Kaduna city can use Kawo-Nnamdi Azikwe byepass-Bakin Ruwa-Rigasa-Railway station.
Similarly, those plying Kaduna-Birnin Gwari road could use Rigachikun-Kaduna Airport-Airport Roundabout-Birnin Gwari Road,” he said.