How to Apply NOUN Application Form 2022/2023: The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) is now selling admission forms into its Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduates and postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. Follow the procedure outlined below to apply for NOUN Admission.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduates, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Doctor Of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes.
NOUN operates a flexible mode of study which allows a student to determine the pace, place, time and medium of study. Students’ support facilities are available at all our Study Centres nationwide.
NOUN Admission Requirements for All Programmes.
Before you proceed, check: List Of Courses Offered by NOUN.
1. Certificate Programmes
a) Proficiency Certificate Programmes
b) University (Academic) Certificate Programmes
2. Diploma Programmes
3. Undergraduate Programmes.
- 100 Level
- 200 Level
4. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
5. MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
6. DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PH.D) PROGRAMMES
7. ACCESS PROGRAMME.
For requirements and other information, kindly VISIT THIS LINK.
How to Apply for NOUN Admission Form
The entire process is electronic and online for 24-hours a day. The method of application is as follows:
- Visit the site https://admissions.nouonline.net/
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme/Postgraduate Programme/PhD Programme/ACETEL Programmes
- Goto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found at the left hand side of the screen)
- Select Faculty
- Fill displayed form
- Click below to view admission criteria
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click ‘Continue’ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform step 1 to 3
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain official receipt at the point of payment.
Pay as follow for NOUN online application forms:
- Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira only)
- Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).