KASU Exam Date & Requirements 1st Semester 2019/20: The date for the commencement of first semester, 2019/2020 academic session examination at the Kaduna State University (KASU) has been announced. See KASU exam date and requirements to participate in the examination below.
This is to inform all the students of the Kaduna State University (KASU) that the management of the institution has announced the date for the commencement of the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session examination.
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- LASU Matric Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection Details 2019/2020
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
KASU Exam Date & Requirements.
Further to the approval by the Kaduna State Ministry of Education, the Management of Kaduna State University is notifying Staff, Students and the general public that First Semester examinations for 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence on Monday, 19th October, 2020.
All Staff and Students must observe COVID-19 protocols by practising social distancing, wearing of face mask, washing of hands and using of hand sanitisers at all times.
Students are also to check their respective Faculties for the examinations Time-Table.