This is to inform the general public and most importantly, all the newly admitted students of the Lagos State University (LASU) that the management of the institution has announced the schedule for the 2019/2020 matriculation ceremony.
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
Lagos State University announces its matriculation ceremony for the newly admitted students for 2019/2020 academic session as detailed below:
LASU Matriculation Ceremony Schedule.
DATE: Wednesday, 14th October, 2020.
VENUE: University Auditorium [BUBA MARWA UNIVERSITY AUDITORIUM]
TIME: 10:00a.m prompt [Procession for students commences at 9:45a.m]
NOTE: Only ten  students from each Faculty/School would be allowed into the Auditorium to represent their Faculties at the hybrid Matriculation Ceremony. Students, so selected are to be informed by their Faculties/Schools/College.
All matriculating students are expected to pay a sum of Five Thousand Naira [N5,000:00] only, online at www.lasu.edu.ng, for matriculation gowns and it is COMPULSORY for all the newly admitted students.
COLLECTION OF GOWNS: Matriculating students are enjoined to collect their gowns from their respective Faculties/Schools/College Offices from Monday, 12th to Tuesday, 13th October, 2020.
All matriculating students [aside from those selected to represent their Faculties/Schools/College] are to join the Ceremony from 9:30a.m live on LASU website or via the following links www.lasu.edu.ng/matriculation OR Visit zoom.us and click JOIN, then use the Event ID: 630 960 1794 . Students who are not in matriculation gowns will not be granted access to the online platform for the Ceremony.
Students are to return the academic gowns to the Faculties/Schools/College Office immediately after the matriculation ceremony or latest 4:00p.m on Thursday, 15th October, 2020. Failure to do so, attracts One Thousand Naira [N1,000] fine only, per day.
“If at the expiration of the Two  working days for the return of the gown and the gown is not returned, then, it would be deemed lost. Such student who refuses to return the gown will lose his/her studentship for failing to pay, within the stipulated twenty-four  hours”.