Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the part-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021
- KASU Exam Date & Requirements 1st Semester 2019/20
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- LASU Matric Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection Details 2019/2020
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Resumption Date for 2019/2020
- YABATECH Registration Closing Date for 1st Semester 2019/2020
- How to Check YABATECH Post UTME Result 2020/2021
FECA Part-Time Courses.
- Agricultural Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
- Computer Science
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Farm Power Option)
- Agricultural Extension and management
- Animal production technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Design
- Pasture and Range Management
FECA Part-Time Admission Requirements.
WASC or GCE O’Level or SSCE/NECO/NABTEB with a minimum of five (5) credit passes obtained at not more than two sittings. The five subjects must include Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science plus three other subjects from Economics, English Language, Geography, Mathematics, Physics or Statistics. Candidates must, in addition, obtain credit passes in English Language and Mathematics or Statistics.
Five credit passes in NBTE recognized Preliminary National Diploma (Pre-ND) course offered in a Polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Institution.
Candidates must have a minimum of lower credit in cognate National Diploma (ND) plus five O’level credits in relevant subjects obtained at WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Candidates must also have one year Post ND industrial experience.
NOTE: NCE holders (Agric Double major) are also eligible for HND Programmes
DURATION: The aforementioned Part-time ND and HND courses will run for 6 semesters (3 years).
How to Apply for FECA Part-Time Admission Form.
Candidates are required to: