Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for Admission into the School of Continuing Education, Kaduna State University (KASU), part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- KASU Exam Date & Requirements 1st Semester 2019/20
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- LASU Matric Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection Details 2019/2020
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
KASU Part-Time Degree Courses.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
KASU Part-Time Degree Entry Requirements.
Applicants for Admission into the various programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
1. UTME Candidates must possess five (5) O’level credits passes in relevant Subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. They must also score a minimum of 170 marks in their JAMB.
2. Direct entry candidates must possess Advanced level qualification in area relevant to the proposed area of study. For example, Lower credit in National Diploma or its equivalent, Merit in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Or IJMB with at least 3 points and above. In addition, they must also possess five O’level credits including Mathematics and English language
3. All candidates must not be less 25years of age at the time application
How to Apply for KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form.
Jamb registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for part time degree programme and select SCE KASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
- Go to KASU portal at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng.
- Click on register button and fill the required information.
- Confirm your email address and these the login details to login.
- Click on the link “proceed with payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “pay via interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment of five thousand naira (N 5,000) only in to the given KASU account as processing fee.
- When successful, logout of your account and wait for 10 Minutes. Then, log in again to continue with your registration.
For any enquiry or complain please send an e-mail message to: [email protected]