Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form 2020/2021: The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND full-time programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPONAS) in the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Grow with Sterling Scholarship 2020 for Nigerian Secondary School Leavers
- Agrostory Nigeria Farm Training Internship Programme 2020
- Survival Fund Application Registration Portal survivalfundapplication.com
- ESUT Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Form 2019/2020
- UNIABUJA Business School Admission Form 2019/2020
- BASUG Remedial Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Survival Fund State Focal Persons Contacts & Portal Link – survivalfund.ng
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlist 2020 PDF List – Interview Locations & Dates
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME Form Eligibility.
Candidates that have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa in the 2020 UTME and scored the approved minimum cut-off points in the appropriate subjects combination are eligible for post-UTME Screening.
Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Courses.
|School of Engineering Technology|
|School of Applied Sciences|
|School of Information and Technology|
|School of Environmental Studies|
|School of Business studies|
How to Apply for Federal Poly Nasarawa Post UTME Form 2020.
Application forms are obtainable at a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only (excluding bank charges).
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.