BASUG Remedial Admission Form 2020/2021 Session: Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) is now selling forms for admission into its remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain BASU Remedial Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) remedial programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- African Development Bank (AfDB) AgriPitch Competition 2020
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration Link 2020 – ims.army.mil.ng
- UBEC FTS Login Portal & Registration Link – fts.admissions.cloud
BASUG Remedial Form Registration Eligibility.
WHO IS TO APPLY
- Candidates who have deficiency in their University entry requirements at the ordinary level.
- Candidates who were unable to score the minimum points in JAMB (UTME).
- Candidates must possess a minimum of three (3) credits in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or Arts subjects.
How to Apply for Bauchi State University Remedial Admission Form.
1. Visit the University’s website at http://basug_remedial.admissions.cloud/ and click on new application.
2. Create account
3. Make payment online through the Account created
4. Fill the form online
5. Submit form online
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via their e-mail addresses provided.
Application form is Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500.00)
Please note that if your “O’ level results are not ready, indicate awaiting results. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
The sale of BASUG Remedial Form will end on 30th October, 2020.