UBEC FTS Login Portal & Registration Link – fts.admissions.cloud: Are you trying to apply for the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) FTS recruitment? Do you want to apply for UBEC FTS job application form? Did you forget your password or you are finding it difficult to login to UBEC FTS Portal? If yes, then this guide is all you need to get started.
Continue reading for more information on how to register for UBEC FTS recruitment 2020. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 service period. The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at basic education level.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal 2020 – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2020
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Only applicants who meet ALL of the following criteria are eligible to apply for the current UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme:
- You have obtained a certificate in education, including at least one of the following:
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed) or
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- You are qualified to teach any of the following subjects:
- English Language/Literature
- Integerated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Technical/Technology Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
- Computer Science
- You meet ANY of the following criteria:
- You earned a degree with a grade not lower than second class (lower division), OR
- You earned an NCE with a credit each in Teaching Practice AND at least one teaching subject.
- You are currently NOT enrolled in any programme of government, such as N-Power, NYSC, etc.
- You are currently unemployed.
- You graduated NOT earlier than year 2014.
- You are not more than 35 years of age.
How to Register UBEC FTS Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
1. Visit the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme registration portal via https://fts.admissions.cloud/home
3. When done, submit your answers. A registration form will be shown where you will add your bio-data and phone number. NOTE: Your phone number (username) will also be automatically your password to the UBEC FTS Portal.
4. Fill the application process until the final step. There are four (4) stages in total. On the final step, you will be required to upload your recent passport photograph and your highest qualification.
5. Scan them with a clear scanner and upload. Please keep in mind the size of your document. It shouldn’t be too big before uploading but clear and concise; it should be readable!
6. Make sure you do everything in a minimal time because if you waste much time on the form, the UBEC FTS Recruitment portal will keep logging you out automatically due to session expiration.
7. When you are done, Submit your application and endeavour to Print your Application Slip. This slip is called, “SCREENING FORM FOR PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES FOR 2020/2021 FEDERAL TEACHERS SCHEME“. It should contain your Personal information, Contact information, Educational qualifications and a section for official use only. This is a PDF document which requires either Adobe reader to access the document before printing.
How to Retrieve your Password on UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Website.
For those that don‘t know their password or have forgotten their password / log in credentials on the UBEC FTS Recruitment portal, you are to note the following information below.
Your phone number (username) will also be automatically your password to the UBEC FTS Portal.
When is the Closing Date for UBEC Recruitment 2020?
According to the UBEC FTS job advertisement, Mediangr learns that the application deadline for the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th September, 2020 to 24th September, 2020. However, there will be no extension.
UBEC Recruitment 2020 Screening Test Date and Venue.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBS) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices) Time: 9.00 am.
Very Important Information.
If you want to receive regular updates on UBEC FTS Recruitment portal, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated.