N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – https://survivalfund.ng: The Federal Government‘s N75Bn MSME Survival Fund application portal will commence registration for Payroll Support. Here is an update to assist you access the N75Bn MSME Survival Fund application portal on www.survivalfund.ng.
The Federal Government of Nigeria is set to commence nationwide implementation of two MSMEs initiatives namely, the MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track as the first scheme to rollout (60 Billion Naira) and the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme (15 Billion Naira) to help cushion the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic with a view to boosting the economy by saving existing jobs and creating new job opportunities.
READ ALSO: Shell Nigeria Sabbatical and Post-Graduate Research Internship
N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal – https://survivalfund.ng.
The link to apply for the N75Bn MSME Survival Fund is https://survivalfund.ng.
Unlike the NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support, the application portal goes off and on due to the massive traffic to the website. At the moment, we hope MSME survival fund registration portal doesn’t experience such when the registration commences.
NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal – https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support
Features of N75Bn MSME Survival Fund.
- – Payroll Support: Support 500,000 vulnerable MSMEs in meeting payroll obligations of between N30,000 to N50,000 per employee over 3 months
- – Formalisation Support: provide free CAC Business Name registration for 250,000 new businesses
- – General Grant: Support the survival of 100,000 businesses most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic with N50,000 each
- – Artisan/Transport Support: provide 333,000 artisans and transport business operators with a N30,000 operations grant to reduce the effects of income loss
- – Guaranteed Offtake Scheme: Bulk purchase of products from 100,000 MSMEs to protect jobs and livelihood.
- How to Access CBN Healthcare Research and Development Grants
- CBN N50bn COVID-19 Support Loan for Households and Businesses
- Nigerian Airforce Registration Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
- NALDA Recruitment Form
- NDA Application Form 2022
- CBN Covid-19 Intervention Fund
- NIRSAL CBN Covid-19 Loan Portal
- How to Apply UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Recruitment
- NALDA Youth Empowerment Recruitment
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Application Requirements.
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian
Self-employed Individuals in the following categories:
- Service providers in the transportation sector, i.e. Bus drivers, Taxi drivers, Ride share drivers. (Uber, Bolt Taxify etc) and Mechanics
- Artisans, Electricians Plumbers etc.
READ ALSO: NEDC ICT Training Program Admission Status Checker | Portal Login
N75Bn MSME Survival Fund Registration Portal Guidelines.
- To begin your registration, visit www.survivalfund.ng
- Scroll to the bottom and click on “Register“
- Fill out the information necessary and proceed with your registration.
- NB: Don’t forget to print out your application form after submission. Then make sure you are able to SHARE THIS PAGE using the share buttons provided here. This will help others get informed.
If you want to receive regular updates on How to Apply FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund, kindly drop a comment below so we can keep you updated.