Edo State Polytechnic HND Admission Form 2020/2021: The sale of forms for admission into the HND full-time and part-time programmes of the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Edo State Poly HND form below.
Applications are invited for admission to the part time Higher National Diploma (HND) full-time and part-time programmes of Edo State Polytechnic, Usen (Formerly Edo State Institute of Technology and Management) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Portal npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Katsina State Board of Internal Revenue Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- NDA Screening Centres for Shortlisted Candidates 2020
- FCSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Npower Past Questions & Answers 2020/2021 – Download PDF
Edo State Polytechnic HND Courses.
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Applied Science
- Environmental Studies
- Business Studies
How to Apply Edo Sate Polytechnic HND Admission Form.
The application cost is N5,500.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission – https://edopoly.waeup.org/applicants
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME / PART TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance.