In line with its vision, the NEDC seeks to revamp the Existing ICT Resource Training Center in Yobe State at the Federal University Gashua (FUGA). The center will train youths especially in the areas of Entrepreneurship Development, Bookkeeping, Fundamentals of Computing and Digital Graphics Design and Smartphone Management and Repairs.
This is a 2 months program, attendance is compulsory. Participants are expected to spend a minimum of 2 hours daily at the training centres, Mondays to Fridays.
THE NEDC ICT RESOURCE TRAINING PROGRAM: Our vision, though simple, yet very emphatic, is to catalyze the birth of new businesses and ensure the survival of new and existing businesses at the North East region of Nigeria.
In this article, you will learn how to check your admission status on the North-East Development Commission, NEDC ICT Training Program Admission Status Checker and how to login to the official portal right from your device.
- LUTH Residency Training Programme 2020 & How to Apply
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2020 for JAMBites
- UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020 – fts.admissions.cloud
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- FUTA Digital Idea/Startup Accelerator Program 2020
NEDC ICT Resource Training Registration Requirements.
- First name, Last name and Middle Name (if any)
- You must be an origin of one of the North East States: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe.
- Local Government of Residence
- Residential address
- Email address
- Means of identification; national identity card, voters card, others.
How to Access your Name on the NEDC Training Program Portal.
- Go to the North East Development Commission Training Program 2020 online portal – https://www.nedcresourcecentre.org/register
- Scroll to the “Check Admission Status” section and supply your valid username in the field provided.
- Next, select your course and then click “Submit” button.
NEDC ICT Resource Training Programmes.
- Entrepreneurship Development & Book Keeping: This program focuses on mindset re-engineering of the participants.
- Fundamentals of computing: As most of our participants would not have had previous interactions with a computer system prior to.
- Smartphone Repairs: The smartphone repairs course will take the participants through the fundamentals of telecommunication.
- Graphics Design: Graphics designs made the list of courses for strategic reasons.
Kindly share this article to others.