UNILORIN Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedure 2021/2022: University of Ilorin acceptance fee payment, registration and clearance guidelines for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the acceptance fee payment, clearance and registration procedures for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted candidates.
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme for Young Graduates 2022
- Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- Future Rising Fellowship for Young Change-makers ($5,000 stipend)
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
- University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022 | Funded
- UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 | Study in China
- Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Ekiti State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Amnesty Programme For Students Who Could Not Graduate At Record Time
- 12 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Write Her Future Scholarship For (Black) Female Undergraduate Students 2022
- MBBS in Australia 2022: Requirements, Costs & Top-Ranked Universities
- 10 Tuition Free Universities in UK For International Students 2022
- Nursing Study Grant At University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- Federal Polytechnic Daura Admission List 2021/2022
UNILORIN Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the University of Ilorin must be met.
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site:
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the University of Ilorin Website (https://www.unilorin.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept/reject the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance fee of Twenty-five Thousand Naira only (N25,000.00) using your ATM Card within two weeks ()
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance. (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site (www.unilorin.edu.ng). You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected before payment . Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
- You are expected to pay only N250.00 in addition to the main charges for each payment, thus ensure that there is enough balance in your bank account(s).
- Upon successful payment, you are required to print the Payment Receipt and four coloured copies of the final Course Registration Form.
- Forward the FOUR copies of the Form to your Level Adviser and Faculty Officer for appropriate signatures and collect one copy as yours from the Faculty Office. Keep your copy safely as you would need it for your Examinations and final clearance on graduation.
- Please note that the supported ATM Cards on the Remita platform for the university payments are Visa and Master Cards.
- YOU ARE ADVISED TO BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS (LURKING AROUND CAFES, ON-CAMPUS, OUTSIDE THE UNIVERSITY, ETC.) IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR PAYMENT CARD DETAILS.
- BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO SEND TO YOU SMS OR INTERACT WITH YOU WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE (ADMISSION, RESULTS, ACCOMMODATION, ETC.) UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENT MATTERS.
- REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN