UNILORIN Admission List For 2021/2022 Session Is Out: The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Undergraduate Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Prospective students that participated in the pre-admission screening exercise can now check their status online.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the list of candidates admitted into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Table of Contents
All the candidates that applied for the University of Ilorin post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme for Young Graduates 2022
- Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- Future Rising Fellowship for Young Change-makers ($5,000 stipend)
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
- University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022 | Funded
- UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 | Study in China
- Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Ekiti State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Amnesty Programme For Students Who Could Not Graduate At Record Time
- 12 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Write Her Future Scholarship For (Black) Female Undergraduate Students 2022
- MBBS in Australia 2022: Requirements, Costs & Top-Ranked Universities
- 10 Tuition Free Universities in UK For International Students 2022
- Nursing Study Grant At University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- Federal Polytechnic Daura Admission List 2021/2022
How to Check University of Ilorin Admission List
- Step 1: Go to the UNILORIN admission portal at https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Step 2: Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the required fields and click on login.
- Step 3: Finally, click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your UNILORIN admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of Clearance Charges of N25,000 to enable them to start uploading their documents for the screening process.
Also, candidates successfully admitted into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNILORIN prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNILORIN admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNILORIN admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.