SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) 2022: Applications are invited from suitably qualified foreign students for the Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University, Thailand for the 2022/23 academic session. The scholarships are available for master’s and doctoral studies.
The scholarships are for applicants wishing to enroll in an eligible engineering study program of the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Graduate Scholarship Program at Thammasat University | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the Graduate Scholarship Program, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must not be a Thai nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class).
- Meet qualification of SIIT graduate program admissions.
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor).
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support).
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht).
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2022
How to Apply SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students.
For the online application process, please prepare and attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format) as follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):
– TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+) or
– IELTS 4.5+ or
– TU-GET PBT 400+, or CBT 32+ or
– TOEIC 500+
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Instruction for the Online Application
Instruction of the online application form for Master’s and Doctoral degree program
1. Filling in online application form:
– Apply more than one scholarship program
You can apply only one program from one of the application periods.
– No university name in the list:
If you cannot find your university name in the list, please select “Other” instead.
– University rank:
If you cannot find the university rank, please fill “-” in the provided box for university rank, instead.
– No nationality and country in the list:
Please select “Other” to fill in this information, instead.
– How to select SIIT Potential advisor
Please select academic SIIT Potential advisor who you are interested in their research area or field of interest.
For more details of our faculty members, please visit: https://www.siit.tu.ac.th/academics_school.php?id=4&ssid=36
– No English Proficiency Test
You can apply for the program without the English Placement test score but you are requested to submit it before the 1st semester ends after you are admitted to study at SIIT, Thammasat University.
2. Letter of recommendation:
-Your referees will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding a letter of recommendation online, please ask them to check it from their inbox and junk mail.
-If your referees do not receive an email and a link for letter of recommendation online, please contact us at email@example.com.
-Your referees can submit letter of recommendation online within 2 weeks after the application deadline.
3. Login to the online application for:
Please visit the provided website for login as follow: http://graduateadmission.siit.tu.ac.th/
You can use your email address and number of the passport number’s section from the application for login.
3.1. Check and edit your online application:
You can check and edit any information in the online application form except this information:
– Email address
– Citizen ID or Passport Number
– Referee’s email address
If you would like to change the mentioned information, please contact us before the application deadline at: firstname.lastname@example.org and the information will be deleted. After that, you have to reapply for the online application form.
3.2. Error of the online application form:
After applying for the online application with an error during the application process and you try to reapply and submit it, there will be a message shown that “The email address or passport number has already existed”. You are suggesting to login and check your application.
3.3. Result of the application:
You can check the result of the application as announced period of each type of admission at: http://graduateadmission.siit.tu.ac.th/
Remark: The successful candidates will be notified of the admission by email within 1 week after the announcement of successful candidates.