Igbinedion University Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024 is currently on sale. Interested candidates are encouraged to review the requirements and application process detailed on the university’s website and apply online.
Igbinedion University Okada (IUO), a leading academic institution, invites suitable candidates for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. From eligibility criteria to application details, this comprehensive guide provides all the information to navigate the application process seamlessly.
|University||Igbinedion University Okada (IUO)|
|Announcement||Multiple contact numbers were provided for queries related to the application process.|
|Application Fee||N 15,000.00 (excluding charges)|
|Admission Requirements||Multiple contact numbers were provided for queries related to the application process|
|How to Apply||Multiple contact numbers were provided for queries related to the application process.|
|Referee Reports||Required for application|
|Contact Information||Multiple contact numbers were provided for queries related to the application process|
Before you proceed, check Igbinedion University Postgraduate COURSES.
Igbinedion University’s Postgraduate Admissions: An Invitation to Aspire Higher
To foster a culture of academic excellence, the School of Postgraduate Studies & Research at IUO has officially begun accepting applications for its postgraduate programmes. Prospective students can leverage this opportunity to enhance their career trajectory and contribute to the academic world through research and innovation.
Igbinedion University Postgraduate General Admission Requirements
- A Candidate for Postgraduate Studies at Igbinedion University must have obtained at least five (5) credits in WASC, NECO, or GCE (ordinary level or their equivalents). NOTE: A CREDIT PASS IN MATHS AND ENGLISH IS REQUIRED.
- Four credits at Ordinary level, plus OND (not pass), NCE, IJMB, Advance level passes, or any other equivalent qualification.
- A holder of a Pass (Degree/Diploma) is not qualified for admission into the postgraduate Programmes of the University. They must possess a PGD to be considered for entry into the Master’s Programmes.
- A candidate applying for the PhD in any Programme of Igbinedion University must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% in the Master’s degree.
- Only students with the NYSC discharge, exemption or exclusion certificate can be cleared into the different courses.
- In addition to the above, applicants for:
- –MSc Nursing:
- Must be Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must possess a valid Midwifery Council of Nigeria license -PGD
- Nursing (PGDN):
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) and Registered Midwife (RM)
- Must have a first bachelor’s degree in related health subjects, e.g. Psychology, Nutrition, etc.
- Computer Science:
- Applicants with a Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or BSc degree. (Ed) A computer may be considered
- Applicants with a related B.Sc. degree, where Physiology has been part of courses taught, could be considered.
- –MSc Nursing:
- MBA from a recognised University can apply for Mphil/Ph.D in Management.
TRANSCRIPTS: Candidate should request their transcripts from their former institution. Applications of candidates whose transcripts are not forwarded to the school shall not be processed.
REFEREES REPORTS: Candidates should print out the referee forms provided on the application page, fill and return them directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications shall not be processed unless the referee reports are available.
How to Apply for Igbinedion University Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
Applying for the IUO’s postgraduate programme is an online process facilitated through the university’s official website. Here’s a step-by-step guide to the application process:
- Archbishop Charles Heerey Memorial College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form 2023/24
- Midwestern Oil and Gas JV Secondary School Scholarship 2023/24
- Junior Achievement Nigeria Venture in Management Program 2023
- Bowen University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2023
- Iconic Open University Post UTME/DE Screening Form 2023/2024
- Create an Account: Candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process. After visiting the IUO’s official website and selecting “Online Applications,” applicants must register for an application at the top left of the displayed page. An ID and password will be sent to the registered email.
- Login and Apply: Applicants can log in using the received username and password. Start the application process by clicking on ‘Application record,’ providing all required information, and uploading a passport photograph.
- Payment Procedure: An application fee of N 15,000.00 (excluding charges) should be paid using an ATM-Enabled Card from any commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Transcripts and Referee Reports: Candidates must ensure that their transcripts are sent to IUO and referee reports are filled and returned directly to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies. Applications will not be processed without these documents.
- Submit the Application: Submit your application online after previewing and confirming your information.
For General Enquiries:
0803470151(Dean, PG School)
07032511003(Sec., PG School)
08063170869(Sub Dean PG School)
08037511008(Sub Dean PG School)