ESUT Admission List 2021/2022: The Enugu State University of Technology, ESUT admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and it’s now available online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) post UTME screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ESUT admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into ESUT various undergraduate programmes.
- Go to ESUT admission status checking portal at https://portal.esut.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmStatus.aspx
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your ESUT admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Enugu State University of Technology (ESUT) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, ESUT prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ESUT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Enugu State University of Technology admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.