College of Legal Studies Yola Notice on Summer Exam: The Academic Board of the College during its Extraordinary Meeting (Session) held on Wednesday 2nd March 2022 has resolved to conduct a “SUMMER EXAMINATION” which will commence on 18th March 2022.
All Students with pending Spill-Over Courses are eligible to Register for the Summer Examination so as to clear their Spill-Over Courses.
All Spill-Over Courses Whether First Semester or Semester Course can be registered together.
Spill-Over Students are advised to use this opportunity to clear their backlog of Spill-Overs.
The present Diploma 2 and Diploma 1 are excluded from this resolution.
- MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship Scheme for Young Graduates 2022
- Harvard University Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program 2022/2023
- Future Rising Fellowship for Young Change-makers ($5,000 stipend)
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP) 2022
- SIIT Graduate Scholarship Program For Excellent Foreign Students (EFS)
- University of Adelaide Research Project Scholarship 2022 | Funded
- UCAS Scholarship for International Students 2022/2023 | Study in China
- Woolley Memorial Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2022
- Ekiti State University Post-UTME / DE Screening Form 2021/2022
- EKSU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2021/2022
- IAUE Amnesty Programme For Students Who Could Not Graduate At Record Time
- 12 Tuition Free Universities in Germany for International Students
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2022
- Write Her Future Scholarship For (Black) Female Undergraduate Students 2022
- MBBS in Australia 2022: Requirements, Costs & Top-Ranked Universities
- 10 Tuition Free Universities in UK For International Students 2022
- Nursing Study Grant At University of Bedfordshire UK 2022
- Federal Polytechnic Daura Admission List 2021/2022