Canada’s PM Welcome 1 Million Immigrants in 2022-2024: A BIG Announcement from the Canadian Minister Justin Trudeau. Canada’s PM Welcome 1 Million Immigrants in 2022-2024. It is very easy now for International students having Bachelor’s, Master & PHD Degree in Any Academic Field can come to Canada without any restriction.
Canadian Government announces a plan to bring in about 1.3 Million New Immigrants into the country for the next 3 years 2022 to 2024. Immigration has remained a priority for the Canadian government even during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get Ready & Start Your Journey by taking admission to Canadian universities or by immigration process there. All International national holders can migrate to Canada now if they have a proper degree or work experience in the professional field. There are Many Scholarships in Canada for 2022 Without IELTS. If still you wish to work there so Stay Back And Apply For Work Permit in Canada After Study.
There has been a constant rise in the number of international students who stay back in Canada after completion of their Degree. To cover the post Pandemic Growth, this is a Big step from the Canadian Government to invite international applicants there. After your degree, you are eligible to stay in Canada for 2-3 years and can do work there. There are several opportunities in Canada to do for all people. Read the full Post Below.
Details About 1 Million Immigrants Plan in 2022-2024
Different Canadian Visa Types for Foreigners
- Express Entry Program
- Family Class Sponsorship
- LMIA Work Visa
- The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP)
- Canadian Investor Immigration
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Application
- Refugee Claims
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
List of Top Universities Without IELTS in Canada
Non-requirement of IELTS scores are that students are either native English speakers or, students hailing from non-English countries & must have received a degree in the English Language.
- University of Saskatchewan
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- University of Winnipeg
- University of Regina
- Memorial University
- Concordia University
Common Ways To Study in Canada Without IELTS
- Other English Proficiency Tests such as TOEFL
- You have studied in an English-medium school for 4 years
- The country that you are from is English-speaking
- You attend their language school for a semester or for a year
Why To Choose Canada?
- Academic Excellence
- Focus on Skill Development
- Earn While You Learn
- It’s Affordable
- Safe & Peaceful
- Cultural Diversity
- We have Upcoming Scholarships For Canada 2022-2023.
- Immigration Opportunities
- Now, You can Study Diploma in Canada Without IELTS.
Over the coming three years, Canada will target the following number of new immigrant landings:
- 2022: 431,645 permanent residents
- 2023: 447,055 permanent residents
- 2024: 451,000 permanent residents
How To Apply for the Immigration?
Supplementary Information for the 2022-2024 Immigration Levels Plan.
Following the tabling of the 2021 Annual Report to Parliament on Immigration, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is pleased to release details on the Government of Canada’s Immigration Levels Plan for 2022-2024. Canada aims to welcome 431,645 new permanent residents in 2022, 447,055 in 2023 and 451,000 in 2024.
2022-2024 Immigration Levels Plan
|Target||Low Range||High Range||Target||Low Range||High Range||Target||Low Range||High Range|
|Overall Planned Permanent Resident Admissions||431,645||360,000||445,000||447,055||380,000||465,000||451,000||390,000||475,000|
|Economic||Federal High Skilled||55,900||52,000||64,000||75,750||63,000||84,000||111,500||91,000||118,000|
|Federal Economic Public Policies||40,000||30,000||48,000||32,000||25,000||42,000||–||–||–|
|Economic Pilots: Caregivers; Agri-Food Pilot; Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot; Economic Mobility Pathways Project||10,250||4,000||10,500||11,250||7,000||18,000||12,750||8,000||20,000|
|Atlantic Immigration Program||6,250||4,000||8,000||6,500||4,000||10,000||6,500||4,000||12,000|
|Provincial Nominee Program||83,500||80,000||95,000||86,000||82,000||95,000||93,000||88,000||98,000|
|Quebec Skilled Workers and Business||See the Quebec immigration plan||To be determined||To be determined|
|Family||Spouses, Partners and Children||80,000||68,000||81,000||81,000||70,000||84,000||81,000||70,000||84,000|
|Parents and Grandparents||25,000||19,000||31,000||28,500||22,000||38,000||32,000||27,000||43,000|
|Protected Persons in Canada and Dependents Abroad||24,500||20,000||27,500||25,000||20,500||28,000||25,500||21,000||28,500|
|Resettled Refugees – Government-Assisted||19,790||15,500||24,000||17,260||13,500||26,000||13,000||10,000||19,500|
|Resettled Refugees – Privately Sponsored||31,255||19,000||34,000||30,795||19,400||34,000||23,000||15,500||28,000|
|Resettled Refugees – Blended Visa Office-Referred||1,000||100||1,100||1,000||100||1,100||1,000||100||1,100|
|Total Humanitarian & Compassionate and Other||8,250||5,000||8,500||10,500||7,000||11,000||7,750||6,000||9,500|
|French‑speaking immigration admissions necessary to meet 2023 objective in Francophone Immigration Strategy (PDF, 582 KB)|
1. Includes the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
2. Includes the time-limited temporary public policies for temporary resident to permanent resident pathways, with all admissions anticipated by the end of 2023.
3. Includes the Start-up Visa Program and the Self-employed Persons Program.
4. Admissions under the Municipal Nominee Program will be included within this category, following program launch.
5. Includes admissions in the Home Child-Care Provider Pilot and the Home Support Worker Pilot. Applications received under the legacy caregiver pilots and through the interim pathway will be processed to completion. Some admissions in this category are destined for Quebec.
6. Under the Canada-Quebec Accord, Quebec has full responsibility for the selection of immigrants destined to Quebec, with the exception of the family class and protected persons. For more information, consult Quebec’s 2022 levels plan (PDF, 601 KB) (available in French only).
7. Includes the stream for human rights defenders in need of protection, including women, journalists, and LGBTQ2 people.
8. Includes admissions from Canada’s response to the situation in Afghanistan.
9. Includes admissions of persons selected on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, for reasons of public policy, and in the permit holder class. This also includes some admissions from Canada’s response to the situation in Afghanistan.
10. Notional targets and ranges for 2023 and 2024 will be confirmed or adjusted by November 1 of each year.
11. Program and category specific ranges do not total to the overall ranges.
12. The Government of Canada set an objective to increase Francophone immigration to reach a target of 4.4% French-speaking immigrants outside Quebec by 2023. This range indicates how many admissions within the federal levels plan would be necessary to meet that target in 2023, based on the overall ranges for admissions outside of Quebec. Once Quebec tables its 2023 levels plan, this range may require updating.