Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students 2021: Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Applications are invited for the program below:
Duration: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Teams / Disciplines
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply for Shell Postgraduate Research Internship for University Students 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
1. Application is free and only possible online through the link above. No application by email would be accepted.
2. Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
3. Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
4. Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
5. No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.