The MSME Survival Fund Program will commence today being Monday 21st September, 2020 at 10:00pm. Meanwhile, the registration portal is now https://www.survivalfundapplication.com. Interested candidates should submit their applications online via the official FG MSME Survival Fund Program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant registration portal.
The MSME Survival Fund Program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. The CRM & MIS Platform will also enable the inventory management of the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme. MSME Survival Fund Program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CBN Social Housing Loan Registration Portal www.fhfl.com.ng
- List of MSME Survival Fund Focal Persons for All States
- Kaduna State Dry Season Wheat Farming Recruitment 2020
- Survivalfund Payroll Support Timetable & Closing Date
- FCSC Releases Timetable for Directors Promotion Exams
- GTBank OND Internship Programme 2020 Form & Portal Registration
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 NNBTS Batch 29B
- First Bank Service Executive Conversion Programme 2020
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Registration 2020
MSME Payroll Support Registration Guideline
1. Step 1: Personal registration
Go to the Survival fund application portal via https://www.survivalfundapplication.com. Register your personal details to start the payroll support application. Instructions at the top of the form will guide you on the required fields that need to be filled to complete the initial registration.
Step 2: Activate your account
You will receive an activation code on the mobile number and email address you registered with. You will need this code to activate your account. Please ensure you have access to the phone number or email address you will register with in order to complete your initial registration.
Step 3: Organisation registration
After you have successfully activated your account, you will need to login and register your Organisation. To complete this stage, you will need your CAC Number, SMEDAN Number, Tax ID (optional) and the organisation‘s bank account details.
Step 4: Completing the payroll support application
You will receive an email address on the list of requirements needed to complete the application. These include the beneficiary employees details (not more than 10 employees), proof of previous salary payments to the beneficiary and all other supporting documents.