YABATECH Registration Deadline for 1st Semester 2019/2020: Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH registration deadline for full-time students for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session has been announced.
Authorities of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) have announced the registration deadline for full-time programmes for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
- KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021
- KASU Exam Date & Requirements 1st Semester 2019/20
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- LASU Matric Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection Details 2019/2020
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Resumption Date for 2019/2020
YABATECH Registration Deadline for Full-Time Students.
All full-time students who are yet to complete their First Semester 2019/ 2020 Academic session registration are to do so immediately on the College portal. Late registration will commence on Friday, October 9 and end Friday, October 16, 2020.
All students are to ensure they complete their registration within the stipulated period as late registration will attract penalty.
Late registration will attract a penalty fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only. All students are required to submit the course registration forms to their respective school officers to complete the registration exercise and ensure strict compliance with the COVID-19 protocols.
Please take this importantly and share the information with other colleagues.