This is to inform all Academic Staff and Students of the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of 2019/2020 academic session.
- KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021
- UNIMED B.Sc. Conversion Admission Form 2020/2021
- KASU Exam Date & Requirements 1st Semester 2019/20
- INEC Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2020 & How to Apply
- Arik Air Limited Recruitment for Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Adamawa State Ministry of Health Recruitment for Medical Consultant
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship CBT Test Schedule 2020
- FG BEA Scholarship 2020/2021 for Nigerians to Study Abroad
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2020
- WAEC GCE Timetable 2020/2021 : November/December Second Series
- NDA Entrance Exam Date & Subject Combinations 72nd Regular Course
- NDA Screening Test for 72nd Regular Course & Admission List 2020
- NDA Application Form 2020/2021 – 72nd Regular Course Admission
- LASU Matric Ceremony Date & Gowns Collection Details 2019/2020
- PoP: NDA Alerts Residents on Route Diversion for 67RC & SSC46 (army)
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Resumption Date for 2019/2020
- FECA ND Part-Time Admission Form 2020/2021
- NCAT Announces Resumption Date for Training Activities
- YABATECH Registration Closing Date for 1st Semester 2019/2020
- FECA Remedial / Pre-ND Admission Form 2020/2021
YABATECH Resumption Date.
Full Time students are to continue Academic activities on Monday, October 12, 2020.
Late registration will commence on October 9, 2020 and end on Friday, October 16, 2020.
Late registration will attract a penalty fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only.
The Board recognized the online lectures so far conducted on different platforms as part of the Semester. In view of the need for physical distancing, lectures delivery will be as follows:
Graduating Classes Lecture days:
- ND II Full Time Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- HND II Full Time Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bsc. 300L Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bsc. 400L Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Non-Graduating Classes Lecture days:
- ND I Full Time Tuesday and Thursday
- HND I Full Time Tuesday and Thursday
- Bsc. 100L Tuesday and Thursday
- Bsc. 200L Tuesday and Thursday
- Graduating Classes Lecture days:
- HND III Part-Time Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- ND III Part-Time Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Non Graduating Classes Lecture days:
- HND I and HND II Part-Time Tuesday and Thursday
- ND I and ND II Part-Time Tuesday and Thursday
- Bsc.100L Tuesday and Thursday
- Bsc. 200L Tuesday and Thursday
- Bsc.300L Tuesday and Thursday
WEEKEND PART TIME
- Saturday and Sunday: All classes in the School of Management and Business Studies.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT LECTURE SCHEDULE FOR FULL TIME AND PART TIME CLASSES WILL BE ALTERNATED WEEKLY.
ADHERENCE TO SAFETY PROTOCOLS
All staff and students are to ensure full compliance with all the directives to contain the spread of the deadly virus and adhere strictly to COVID-19 protocols and guidelines as provided by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
All are enjoined to:
- ensure physical distancing
- washing of hands
- use of hand sanitizers
- wearing of face masks and
- observance of other safety precautions