Wema Bank Hackaholics Program 2020 : hackaholics.wemabank.com: Wema Bank is now accepting applications from developers, web designers and creative thinkers for its 2020 Hackaholics Program. The deadline for submission of applications for the Wema Bank Hackaholics Program is 30th October, 2020.
With the launch of ALAT, Nigeria’s first digital bank in 2017, we showed the world that it was possible to hack and redefine experiential banking. Since then, we have taken it a step further with the birth of Hackaholics – the Wema bank hackathon.
Hackaholics by WEMA is set up to promote the development of technological solutions for financial and institutional needs, and other everyday social issues.
It brings together developers, designers, and creative thinkers to develop products and discover new technologies. Example of such applications includes innovations in risk management, trading, investing, personal finance, big data, retail banking, regulatory compliance, mobile payments and enterprise social, environmental, and health issues.
- Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
- Nova Merchant Bank Limited Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- POLAC Interview List 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- FG MSME Survival Fund Program Registration Guide & Portal
- Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form 2020/2021 : NCE & B.Sc Programmes
- NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
The 2020 edition of the Wema Hackathon tagged ‘Hackaholics 2.0’ will be hosting participants virtually in a two-day pitch competition to exhibit innovative solutions with excellent market potential, capable of solving essential, everyday business problems under five (5) major verticals – Agritech, Healthtech, Edutech, Fintech, and Gaming.
Successful startups will proceed to a 4-week Accelerator Bootcamp Programme – A program focused on creating commercialization opportunities for participating startups, leveraging best-in-class curriculum and global footprint to nurture and strategically position startups to scale up as they launch into the market.
These are the key areas and industries we need startups to pitch solutions for when registering:
- Betting & Gaming
How to Apply for Wema Bank Hackaholics.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply Before: 11:59pm, 30th October, 2020.