NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session: The sale of post UTME application form for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme of the School of Health Information Management, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State, for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. See the requirements and how to obtain NAUTH SHIM post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programme of the School of Health Information Management, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Anambra State for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NAUTH ND programme leads to the award of the National Diploma in Health Information Management.
NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Eligibility.
- Prospective 2020 UTME candidates with a minimum score of 140.
- In addition to above, candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in the relevant subjects, at not more than two (2) sittings at the SSCE, WASC or their equivalent. The subjects must include;
- English language
- Biology or Health Science
- Physics or Chemistry and
- Any other subject. Chosen from
- Religious knowledge
How to Apply for NAUTH Post UTME Form.
- ND candidates admission form is N2000 (two thousand) naira and N500 for on-line processing fee total N2,500
- The candidate should make payment of non refundable application fee of N2, 500(for ND) through Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital remita platform.
- Use RRR number to complete the form in the website and a copy would be sent to your e-mail which you will present on the day of screening.
- The date for screening exercise for 1st batch ND programme would be Thursday, September 24, 2020.
- 2nd week of October, 2020 is the commencement of New Academic session for 2020/2021.
- Supplementary screening for 2nd batch comes Monday, December 14, 2020.
- Prospective candidates should come along with the ORIGINAL COPIES of their Certificates, admission processed form and payment receipt for the screening.
- Before applying for admission, please REGISTER. Already registered? please LOGIN to apply.
SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, P.M.B. 5025, NNEWI.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For inquires call any of these lines: 08064987997, 09081266720, and 08035485991.