FUTA Supplementary Admission Form 2020/2021 (NEW PROGRAMMES): The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) is now selling application forms for admission into its newly approved undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FUTA supplementary admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following recently approved Departments in the School of Logistics and Innovation Technology for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
READ ALSO: 2021 JAMB Mock Exam Slip Printing Procedure
- WAEC Timetable for May/June 2021/2022 [Final International Timetable]
- Google Inside Look Program 2021 for Software Engineering
- FUTMINNA Acceptance Fee Payment & Clearance 2021/2022
- UNN Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- OAU ODL B.Sc. in e-Agric Extension and Community Eng. Form 2021
- Nigerians to Submit Phone IMEIs to NCC in Three Months
- AA RANO Foundation Scholarship 2021 for Kano Indigenes
- NDA Application Form 2021/2022 – 73rd Regular Course Admission
- OOU Acceptance Fee Amount and Payment Guideline 2020/2021
- Google Africa Developer Scholarship Program
FUTA Supplementary Admission Available Courses and Requirements
1. B.Tech in Logistics and Transport Technology
SSCE SUBJECTS: Five SSCE credit passes or its equivalent at a maximum of two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and any two of Geography, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Agricultural Science
UTME SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics, Economics and one of Geography, Chemistry and Physics
2. B.Tech in Project Management Technology
SSCE SUBJECTS: Five SSCE credit passes or its equivalent at a maximum of two (2) sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Economics, Physics and Chemistry.
UTME SUBJECTS: English Language, Mathematics, and any two of Physics Chemistry and Economics.
Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are eligible irrespective of their most preferred choice institution. Candidates who have been offered admission in any other institution and have accepted need NOT apply.
How to Apply for FUTA Supplementary Admission Form
Candidates are required to:
- change their institutions of choice to FUTA (if they have not done so)
- ensure eligibility for Post-UTME by:
- checking the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) for the admission requirements and mode of payment for the application;
- completing and submitting the University Post-UTME Application Form online; and
- printing out a copy of the Form.
The date for the conduct of the Post-UTME screening will be communicated to candidates through extant channels of communication of the University in due course.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date for payment, completion and submission of the application form online is Friday, 28th May, 2021.