Happy New Year Wishes 2021 – Text Messages to Send to Everyone: A new year is a powerful occasion – It’s a time when we reflect on our gratitude for the past and our hopes for the future. And it’s a chance to welcome a fresh start to reinvigorate our enthusiasm for chasing goals and dreams. With so much pressure on the moment, it can be hard to come up with just the right words to express new year wishes for friends, family, and cherished co-workers. (That can be especially true if the past year’s challenges still linger for your loved one.) But we’re here to help: Strike just the write note with these new year wishes, thought starters, and famous quotes for anyone on your list.
2020 was a year that not only taught us patience, perseverance and tolerance, but it also helped us understand the value of things and people, we’d usually take for granted. It was a learning period that may have had it’s cons but was full of pros too. That said, a new year or the 1st of January not only marks the beginning of a new calendar year, but also gives us the opportunity to look back all the mistakes we’ve made and the productive experiences we have gained.
Celebrated for the first time in 45 BC under the Julian calendar, Pope Gregory later declared January 1 as the beginning of the new year as per his reform of the Catholic Liturgical Calendar. People across the globe take this day as an opportunity to start afresh and make new resolutions to become a better individual.
While COVID-19 has made it almost impossible to celebrate this New Year with our friends and family, here are a list of wishes, messages, pictures, quotes and greeting cards you can send to them.
New Year Wishes for Spouses or Partners
- Every year with you is the best one yet… cheers to many more.
- Here’s to making more cherished memories in 2021!
- I’m so proud of all your accomplishments this year — and I just can’t wait to see what you do in the next.
- Whatever the new year has in store, we’ll be in it together. Happy new year to the love of my life.
- The best thing I did this year was fall in love with you. Cheers to making more memories together in 2021!
- Whatever the new year brings, I know I’ll achieve my goals with you by my side. Happy new year to my forever love!
- Time flies when you’re with the love of your life. Cheers to another year together — and forever to go!
New Year Wishes for Friends
- New year, new adventures with my best friend. I can’t wait!
- In an extraordinary year, I’ve been grateful for your extraordinary friendship…. thank you. And cheers to new beginnings!
- I’m so grateful for your support and love this year. Here’s to many more years of friendship!
- Here’s to another year of making memories with you, my cherished friend. Happy New Year!
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Cheers to another year of sisterhood.
- You deserve all the best: May all your wishes come true in 2021!
- The future is your story to write… make next year the best one yet.
- New Year’s Day is the first page in a blank book: Write a phenomenal story!
- May all your wildest dreams manifest in 2021. You got this!
- New year, new start. May all your dreams come true in 2021!
New Year Wishes for Your Boss or Co-Workers
- Cheers to more shared successes in the new year!
- Wishing you and yours some well-deserved downtime and a very happy new year to come.
- Cheers to health, happiness, and prosperity in 2021!
- Wishing you and yours a safe, healthy, and prosperous new year!
- Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy, and abundant 2021!
Famous Quotes to Use as New Year Wishes
- “In our perfect ways. In the ways we are beautiful. In the ways we are human. We are here. Happy New Year’s. Let’s make it ours.” —Beyonce
- “Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make a new year’s prayer, not a resolution. I’m praying for courage.” —Susan Sontag
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” ―Taylor Swift
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
- “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.” —William Shakespeare
- “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” —Plato
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield
Happy New Year 2021: Wishes and Messages
Let My New Year Message Be A Carrier Of
Good Luck For You For The Coming Year!
Wishing You A Great And Rocking New Year 2021!
May God Bless You In This Year With Peace,
Joy And Abundance Of Happiness!
Good Luck For New Year 2021!
May Your New Year Be Filled With Tons Of Happiness, Fun And Joy,
Let All Your Dreams Turn In To Beautiful Realities!
Happy New Year To You And Your Family!!!
What a growth you attained
You deserve every bit of it
May you do good again
Happy New Year!
My Wishes for You, Great Start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for March, No Worries for April, Fun for May, Joy for June to November, Happiness for December. Have a Fantastic and Lucky Year!
My Wishes for You, Great Start for Jan, Love for Feb, Peace for March, No Worries for April,” Fun for May, Joy for June to November, Happiness for December. Take a Fantastic and Lucky Year!
Its time to decorate your life with the colors that this new year has brought for you. May your life shine brighter than a thousand lightning stars!
May the New Year start with fresh joys and a life filled with peace. May you get warmth and togetherness and prosperity too. Happy New Year!
And enjoying every piece of it
May your journeys be safe and profitable
Happy New Year!
Wishing You All Good Things On This New Year!
Have Fun, Joy, Peace, Love, Care, Luck And Success Ahead!
Happy New Year Greetings To All My Friends!
Happy New Year 2021: Quotes
“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.”-Brad Paisley
“Take a leap of faith and begin this wondrous new year by believing. Believe in yourself. And believe that there is a loving Source – a Sower of Dreams – just waiting to be asked to help you make your dreams come true.”- Sarah Ban Breathnach
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” -Oprah Winfrey
“Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” -Goran Persson
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein
“Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” -John R. Dallas Jr.
“Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” -Benjamin Franklin
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
Happy New Year Messages for an Amazing 2021
Ringing in the New Year is a cause for celebration, for spending time with friends and family, and for offering Happy New Year wishes. Browse the Happy New Year messages below to express your New Year wishes and sum up what the past year has meant to you. A lot can happen in a year and between the good, the bad, and the ugly, this may seem like an understatement for most.
As glasses are raised and fireworks explode into the sky, it’s important to recognize the special symbolism that the New Year brings. Happy New Year messages should speak to new beginnings and fresh starts, as well as a time of reflection. Whether your New Year resolutions consist of keeping your hands out of the cookie jar or giving your heartfelt word to work on relationships with loved ones, it can take a lot of effort. And it can make all the difference to put these hopes into New Year messages and warm New Year wishes in your New Year’s cards.
Classic Happy New Year Card Greetings
The perfect addition to your New Year’s greeting cards no matter who the recipient is- these happy New Year messages strike the perfect balance between general and unique. Include these Happy New Year quotes next to your family photos to make your greeting cards this year more special and bright.
- Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
- Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
- Counting my blessings and wishing you more. I hope you enjoy the New Year in store.
- I resolve to stop wasting my resolutions on myself and use them to repay you for the warmth you’ve shown me. Happy New Year!
- Nights will be dark but days will be light, wishing your life to be always bright – Happy New Year.
- Let us look back at the past year with the warmest of memories. Happy New Year.
- Let the old year end and the New Year begin with the warmest of aspirations. Happy New Year!
- One more year loaded with sweet recollections and cheerful times has passed. You have made my year exceptionally uncommon, and I wish this continues forever. With you around, each minute is a unique event for me. I wish you to have a year as incredible as you are.
- On this New Year, I wish that you have a superb January, a dazzling February, a Peaceful March, an anxiety-free April, a sensational May, and joy that keeps going from June to November, and then round off with an upbeat December.
- On this New Year, may you change your direction and not dates, change your commitments and not the calendar, change your attitude and not the actions, and bring about a change in your faith, your force, and your focus and not the fruit. May you live up to the promises you have made and may you create for you and your loved ones the happiest New Year ever.
- May this year bring new happiness, new goals, new achievements, and a lot of new inspirations on your life. Wishing you a year fully loaded with happiness.
- Wishing every day of the new year to be filled with success, happiness, and prosperity for you. Happy New Year.
- May the new year bring you warmth, love, and light to guide your path to a positive destination
- Here’s wishing you all the joy of the season. Have a Happy New Year!
Inspirational Messages for New Year Greeting Cards
Everyone could use a little pick-me-up this holiday card season especially when it comes to sticking with New Year’s resolutions. Use one of these inspirational New Year messages for 2021 to instill a little hope in the hearts of your loved ones and put a smile on their faces. New Year wishes just aren’t complete without hope for the New Year ahead.
- A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.
- As the New Year approaches us with hopes anew, here is to wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead.
- As the New Year dawns, I hope it is filled with the promises of a brighter tomorrow. Happy New Year!
- Every end marks a new beginning. Keep your spirits and determination unshaken, and you shall always walk the glory road. With courage, faith and great effort, you shall achieve everything you desire. I wish you a Happy New Year.
- On the road to success, the rule is always to look ahead. May you reach your destination and may your journey be wonderful. Happy New Year.
- No one can go back in time to change what has happened, so work on your present to make yourself a wonderful future.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You’re supposed to forgive all those who have hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year.
- End each year with a few good lessons and start the new one by showing that you have learnt the lessons of the past well.
- The New Year has brought another chance for us to set things right and to open up a new chapter in our lives.
- Unlike what most people think it is never too late to be what you wish to be.
- Failure doesn’t influence your inner resilience, and failing simply means that you’ve discovered another false way to move your life forward. Profit from it.
- At precisely the moment you feel like giving up, victory is always within reach. Remember this moving into the New Year.
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.
New Year Wishes
The New Year is the perfect occasion to appreciate all the good things that the past year has given you and all the good things that are yet to come. In the past 365 days you have experienced beautiful moments in spite of any hard times in 2020, and they wouldn’t have been quite the same without all of the special people in your life. Convey your warmest New Year wishes and show your friends and family you put some extra thought into wishing them the happiest of New Years with the perfect sentiment. Cheers to successes. Cheers to failures. And cheers to those who helped you make your year what it was. Include these wishes in each New Year card’s message to leave your loved ones feeling inspired.
New Year Wishes To Friends
Add a personal touch to your New Year wishes to friends. It’s important to make sure you let those nearest and dearest to your heart know just how much you cherish their friendship, whether old or new. These wishes also make perfect additions to your New Year’s party invitations.
- Knowing you has been a master class in true friendship. During the New Year, I hope to emulate your love and warmth. Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
- Another year of success and happiness has passed. With every new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the hurdles you may face. May you have a great year and a wonderful time ahead.
- Another year has passed, another year has come. I wish for you that, with every year, you achieve all of your dreams. May God pour love and care on you. Happy New Year.
- Every year we make resolutions and we vow to keep them. This year, my only resolution is to keep spending time with you.
- I’m so excited to make new plans and new memories with you. let’s make this year as good as the last one.
- This time of year, it’s important to gather friends around and spend time together. I am eager to ring in the new year with you.
- Every year we try to diet and exercise. Maybe this year our plans will actually work. Happy New Year, friend.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s Eve? Now we are old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Last year we got older and slower, but we had a good time. Let’s make sure we do the same in this New Year.
- Happy New Year, friend. I hope you saved some champagne because I’m going to need some drinks all year.
- This year may we continue to share the genuine friendship that adds happiness and warmth to even the most mundane days.
- You’re supposed to let go of the past and start off new. You are supposed to forgive all those who hurt you and be open to new relationships, with open arms. That is why, it is called the ‘New’ Year. May you have a Happy New Year, friend!
New Year Wishes For Family
The best New Year wishes are the ones that come from the heart. Add these special New Year messages to your own to craft a one-of-a-kind New Year wish for those who put up with you at your worst, for those you can count on no matter what, for those you call your family.
- You made last year so special for me. It is my greatest wish that this coming year be special for you.
- As we step into another year I’d like to thank you for lifting me up every time when I am down and encouraging me to move forward. Have a beautiful year!
- Life changes, but my New Year wish for you remains the same—I wish you happiness, good health, and well-being from the bottom of my heart!
- I wish you to look forward to the upcoming year with confidence and courage, giving wings to your dreams! Live your life to the fullest extent, Happy New Year!
- Years come and pass, but what it takes to make them worthwhile is someone’s unconditional love, wonderful memories, and zest offered to live them fully. You have given me all of these and much more in the past year, and I know there will be more to come from you in the year ahead.
- Wishing a very Happy New Year to the one who adds sunshine to our family.
- A family like ours lights up every year with happiness and joy! And I am lucky to be a part of it! Happy New Year.
- Families are like fudge—mostly sweet with a few nuts. Happy New Year.
- My sister, my first friend, my constant support: In the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
- Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
- To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun and sometimes embarrassing memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year. Happy New Year.
- As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts. Happy New Year.
Funny New Year Wishes
What better way is there to kick off the New Year than with a huge smile and a couple of laughs? These funny New Year wishes are perfect for that quirky friend or family member who can appreciate a good joke. They’ll love getting your New Year’s card in the mail and smiling big at the funny jokes inside. Make sure you pair the funny message with your personal New Year’s wishes as well.
- Wishing you 12 months of success, 52 weeks of laughter, 365 days of fun, 8,760 hours of joy, 525,600 minutes of good luck, and 31,536,000 seconds of happiness.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- I’ve been waiting 365 days to say “Happy New Year” since I had so much fun saying it last year. Happy New Year, Friend.
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, not a recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- A New Year is the chance to start over with a clean slate. Too bad my credit card won’t start over with a blank slate.
- The most fun part about making New Year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- I’m so excited for the new year. Unfortunately, I don’t have any resolutions to make since I’m already perfect.
- Happy New Year. Here is a wish for the New Year from someone who is adorable, handsome, and intelligent and wants to see you smiling always.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to another year pretending that I like you people.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing, and slacking off.
- We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.
- This year may I wish you finally learn how to use your smartphone properly.
- To a New Year full of new possibilities, even though I’m sure we’ll just do the same old stuff anyway.
- Happy New Year and good luck in the next year! We’ll both need it!
New Year Quotes
If you’re stumped on what to include in your Happy New Year messages this year, a quote might be just what you’re looking for. Whether you’re crafting New Year wishes for your friends and family or adding a message to a New Year’s gift, a New Year’s quote is the perfect way to relay happy New Year messages. Let the professionals help you craft New Year messages that will make fireworks go off in the hearts of your recipients. These words will help you share the prosperous New Year with those dear to you.
New Year’s Resolution Quotes
These New Year’s resolution quotes will offer up just the right amount of inspiration to help you stick to your promises this year. Include these Happy New Year quotes in your sparkle and shine New Year’s cards to cause a big impact. You’ll feel great sending your loved ones such a beautiful card with warm wishes, and they’ll feel equally inspired for the new year.
- “Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.” -Abraham Lincoln
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” -Cyril Cusack
- “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.” -Goran Persson
- “How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed.” -Cavett Robert
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” -John R. Dallas Jr.
- “The changes in our life must come from the impossibility to live otherwise than according to the demands of our conscience, not from our mental resolution to try a new form of life.” -Leo Tolstoy
- “We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise, we harden.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “One resolution I have made and try always to keep is this: To rise above the little things.” -John Burroughs
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” -Oscar Wilde
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” -Albert Einstein
- “We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.” -Ellen Goodman
Funny New Year’s Quotes
There are many comical aspects the New Year brings with it. Let the poets, authors, and comedians help you make your dear ones laugh this holiday season with these undeniably funny New Year’s quotes and New Year wishes.
- “Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.” -Eric Zorn
- “A cat’s New Year dream is mostly a bird! Don’t be like a cat; in your New Year dream something that you have never dreamed. Target for new things.” -Mehmet Murat Ildan
- “My New Year’s Resolution List usually starts with the desire to lose between ten and three thousand pounds.” -Nia Vardalos
- “An optimist stays up till midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” -Bill Vaughn
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” -Joey Adams
- “A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.” -Anonymous
- “It wouldn’t be New Year’s if I didn’t have regrets.” -William Thomas
- “Never tell your resolution beforehand, or it’s twice as onerous a duty.” -John Selden
- “My New Year’s resolution is to stop hanging out with people who ask me about my New Year’s resolutions.” -Anonymous
- “I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.” -Anonymous
- “I can’t believe it’s been a year since I didn’t become a better person.” -Anonymous
New Year Motivational Quotes
These motivational quotes for the New Year will help you shine a spotlight on the opportunity the turning of a year brings. Take the bull by the horns this year and do so with a few wise words from these New Year messages.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- ”Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” -Brad Paisley
- “One thing with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.” -Michael Cibeuko
- “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.” -Hal Borland
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” -Taylor Swift
- “Hope smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier.” -Alfred Tennyson
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice.” -T.S. Eliot
- “We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity, and its first chapter is New Year’s Day.” -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go.” -Brooks Atkinson
- “The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we should have a new soul.” -G.K. Chesterton
- “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” -Benjamin Franklin
- “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.” -Michael Altshuler
- “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” -Carl Bard
New Year’s Sayings
Looking for some New Year’s sayings to add to your toast at your New Year’s Party? Or are you just looking for the right words to share with your loved ones in the New Year? No matter the reason, you’re sure to find value in the New Year’s sayings below:
- “Here’s a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near. The past a bright dream; may our friends remain faithful and clear.”
- “May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live!”
- “As we start the New Year, let’s get down on our knees to thank God we’re on our feet.”
- “Here’s to a bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.”
- “May you have a prosperous New Year.”
- “Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year.”
- “May the New Year bless you with health, wealth, and happiness.”
- “In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.”
- “May your teeth be white, your eyes be bright, and your capacity for love at its height!”
- “May the New Year see you loving, giving, and living!”
- “Happy New Year now and always!”
- “May your most used attire in the New Year be a smile.”
- “Have a wonderful New Year surrounded by those that mean the most!”
- “May you fill your New Year with new adventures, accomplishments, and learnings!”
Religious Happy New Year Messages
The year’s beginning is a time filled with self-reflection and self-improvement but more importantly, a time when we could all use a few encouraging words. Look to the religious happy New Year messages below for inspiration:
- Praying that you and your family have a happy and healthy New Year!
- May you and your family have a blessed New Year.
- I’m blessed to know that I have friends like you in my life this New Year. Here’s to many years to come!
- May God bless your family with prosperity, good health, and happiness in the New Year.
- May the Lord ensure you get success in your career and resolve all conflicts this year.
- I wish God blesses you with the might to take every problem head-on and emerge unscathed.
- May God help you strengthen your bond with family and friends this New Year.
- May the Lord empower you with confidence and faith to do well amidst competition.
- Sending you well wishes and praying for you in the coming year!
- May we all be blessed with another New Year full of friends, family, and success.
- Enjoy this special time of year with those you love, and may the Lord bless you all with a happy and healthy New Year.
- Happy New Year! May you have a blessed New Year full of success, service, and love!
Bible Verses for The New Year
The Bible can be a great source of guidance and encouragement during the holiday season or any new beginning that you might be facing. Whether you’re looking for inspirational Bible verses to help you stick to your New Year’s resolutions or Bible verses about hope, these scriptures for the New Year will touch the heart of your recipients.
- Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. 1 Peter 1:3
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” Jeremiah 29:11
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart, for God has already approved what you do. Ecclesiastes 9:7
- Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always. Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles, and the judgments He pronounced… 1 Chronicles 16:11-12
- Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
- In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9
- Besides this you know the time, that the hour has come for you to wake from sleep. For salvation is nearer to us now than when we first believed. The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. Romans 13: 11-13
- Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command. Ezekiel 36:25-27
- No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. Philippians 3:13-14
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6
- Our fathers disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:10-11
- So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” Hebrews 13:6
- Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
- Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don’t worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes. Psalm 37:7
- Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:31
- He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. Ecclesiastes 3:11
- The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies, we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, “The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in Him!” Lamentations 3:22-24
- Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:18-19
- Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7
Did you enjoy this article? Kindly share…