How to Fund eNaira Wallet: Looking for how to add money to your eNaira wallet balance? Then this guide will aid you through the simple process of funding your account.
The eNaira is a free, easy to use digital wallet for your smart phone, officially issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria. eNaira is a central bank digital currency (CBDC) issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a legal tender. It is the digital form of the Naira and will be used just like cash.
RELATED: eNaira Wallet App Download – APK and iOS Version
The eNaira is the Nigerian digital currency that is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Its functionality delivers speedy, safe, and simple trading and transactional opportunities to customers and end-users:
- It is exchanged peer to peer.
- It is universal – anybody can hold it.
- It does not yield any interest.
Funding your eNaira Wallet from the same bank.
- Login into your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet tied to the bank account on that bank.
- Get notification on your eNaira wallet.
Funding eNaira wallet from an account in a different bank.
- Login to your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet by selecting your eNaira wallet (tied to the other bank different from the fund source).
- Get notification for the alert in your e-wallet.
Cash to eNaira Wallet Funding.
- Cash holder hands over cash to an eNaira verification agent/Bank branch/SANEF.
- Agent login to eNaira wallet.
- Transfer cash equivalent to consumer’s eNaira wallet.
- Fund owner receive notification.
Carrying out Foreign Exchange deposit to your eNaira wallet.
- Diaspora regular account holder log in to your customer FX bank account (e.g., HSBC).
- Transfer funds into International Money Transfer Operators’ (IMTO) FX bank account (e.g., Barclays, Western Union).
- Login to your IMTO eNaira wallet.
- Transfer from IMTO eNaira wallet to consumer eNaira wallet.
- Beneficiary receive notification.
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022