eNaira Wallet App Download – APK and iOS Version: Are you searching for the Central Bank of Nigeria eNaira Wallet mobile app? Do you want to download eNaira App for Android or iOS smartphones? If then, this is the right page for you.
eNaira is a central bank digital currency (CBDC) issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a legal tender. It is the digital form of the Naira and will be used just like cash.
With 81 countries and more on the race to develop own their Central Bank Digital Currencies, let it be very clear that we are not just another CBDC, we are a people-oriented digital currency leveraging technology to connect individuals and businesses for easy trading and financial inclusion. We push the boundaries, bridge the gaps, and tell actual humane stories. We are the foremost audience-centric digital currency brandishing a face.
When the idea was mooted, it was not a bandwagon response to create a CBDC like the rest of the world. We set out with a plan to become a trusted ally to the numerous customers we will serve and our roots continue to be firmly grounded in them. We know what they need because we listen to them every step of the way. No matter where we are in the journey, our goal remains the same – you.
Objectives of the eNaira.
eNaira App Features.
Unified Payment System
- Customers can now move money from their bank account to their eNaira wallet with ease.
- Customers can make in-store payment using their eNaira wallet by scanning QR codes.
Bank Account Management
- Customers can monitor their eNaira wallet, check balances and view transaction history.
- The CBN eNaira App allows users to send money to one another through a linked bank account or card.
Same Naira. More Possibilities.
- It is exchanged peer to peer.
- It is universal – anybody can hold it.
- It does not yield any interest
Other Features of the eNaira Wallet App.
- Customers can now send and receive money faster, easily and at very minimal costs.
- Customers can verify their payments and look up their transaction history anytime, anywhere.
Financial Institutions Transactions
- Intra/inter financial institutions transactions are not only possible, they are faster and cheaper.
Foreign Exchange Transactions
- Customers can enjoy speedy transactions across boundaries and a hitch-free foreign exchange.
You May Also Enjoy:
- UNICEF Recruitment
- SPW Recruitment Login Portal
- NACA Recruitment
- Npower Registration Portal
- How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Registration
- NALDA Registration
How To Download the CBN eNaira Wallet App.
(eNaira Wallet App APK Download)
Android eNaira App
- Click here to Install the eNaira Wallet App on Google Play Store (Android)
- OR go to https://enaira.com/download
- Sign up as a new user or login to an existing account.
- Read the attestation and hit “I Agree”
- Input pin number of your choice twice and click save.
eNaira Wallet App iOS Version:
For those using iOS devices, you can simply download the iOS version of the app. Click here to download (iOS Version)
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
- Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022