NASIMS Physical Verification Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries: The ongoing physical verification exercise for the Npower Batch C Stream 1 has been extended by a period of one (1) week. Beneficiaries are expected to complete their physical verification on or before Thursday, 30th September, 2021.
Please note that the Npower batch c verification starts and all beneficiaries has been asked to present themselves on the said date.
For information on Npower NASIMS physcial verification status and venue, beneficiaries may utilize the following channels:
- Login to the Npower NASIMS self-service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng
- Call the dedicated support help line on 092203102, 018888340
- Dial the USSD Code “*45665#”
Upon completion of physical verification, beneficiaries are to download their deployment letter from their self service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng and proceed to their designated places of Primary Assignment between 4th October, 2021 to 8th October, 2021.
Deployment letters are to be filled and signed by Authorized Personnel in relevant places of Primary Assignment (PPA) as either ACCEPTED OR REJECTED.
1. If ACCEPTED, beneficiaries are to update their status and upload acceptance letter on the NASIMS Self Service Portal.
2. If REJECTED, beneficiaries are to apply for redeployment and upload rejection letter on the NASIMS Self Service Portal on www.nasims.gov.ng.
Beneficiaries who wish to redeploy within their states of residence may do so via the self service portal on www.nasims.gov.ng
NOTE: Further information on TRAINING VENUES for NON-GRADUATE beneficiaries will be communicated shortly. So please, bookmark this page and share this update to your friends on social media pending when we will update you with latest information.
Before going, it’s best you know the right documents to go with, so we are listing all documents that all Npower Batch C beneficiaries will go with as they report to the physical verification venue. Please note the following documents.
Some of the Npower Batch C Physical Verification Documents-Requirement 2021
- Education Credentials/Degree
- NYSC discharge Certificate for the Graduate Pogramme
- State Origin Certificate (Optional)
- Passport photograph
- Print your BVN details (Optional)
- A valid identity card
- N-power deployment letter printout with your Reference number.
Closing date for Npower Verification
The Npower physical verification closing date has been extended until Thursday, 30th September, 2021.
Physical testing is not for everyone that applied but strictly for those who received the invitation letter and the criteria is that you must be shortlisted for the final process of the recruitment.
Remember this has to be signed by a PPA personnel assigned to you. Finally, return to your self-service portal and upload the signed PPA letter.”
Let us know in the comment box ON THIS PAGE if you have any questions as regards to NPOWER NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date.