Gombe State University (GSU) Post UTME/DE Form 2021/2022: Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. GOMSU post UTME form is now available for purchase through the method outlined below.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening of Gombe State University (GSU) shall commence on Friday 1st October 2021.
- Nigerian Electricity Supply Corporation (NESCO) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Obafemi Awolowo University Staff School Recruitment 2021/2022
- Guaranty Trust Holding Company Graduate Tech Academy Programme 2021
- UBA National Essay Competition 2021 for Secondary School Students
- NEXIT Portal Login Website for Npower Batch A & B
- Apply for UN Women Recruitment Jobs in Nigeria 2021/2022
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta
- NASIMS Physical Verification Closing Date Extended for Batch C1 Beneficiaries
- University of Michigan LSA Collegiate Fellowship (Salary of $60,000)
- Open Doors Russian Scholarship for International Students
- APHRC Master’s Fellowship in Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- BRAC University Needs Based Scholarships 2021/2022
- List of Available Governments Scholarships for International Students
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 140 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics, or English, History, Sociology, Public Administration e.t,c).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates shall visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and Click. Get Details Now to retrieve Your Details
- Enter Email address and Pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2.000)
- Click “Proceed to Form
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured will be displayed
- Click “Generate Data Form
- A PDF File of three pages shall be generated
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the candidate’s Post-UTME Test I.D. Card
- Page 3 is Form Submission Acknowledgement Slip
Print the three pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and submit them to the Academic Office.
The dates of Post-UTME Test (CBT) will be communicated to You through the Email Address and GSM Numbers You Provided on the form.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise
Deadline: Thursday, 14th October 2021.