nyif.nmfb.com.ng – NYIF Registration Portal | https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng: The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, NYIF application portal is currently open for applications. Interested candidates can now submit their applications online via the NYIF Application Registration Portal.
Application for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund, NYIF, dedicated to investing in the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth and aimed at turning them into Enterprenuers, wealth creators and employers of labour contributing to national development has begun.
Are you looking for the application portal for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Do you want to apply for NYIF fund via the NYIF Portal at nyif.nmfb.com.ng? Then this page is all you need to get started.
The Federal government has officially unveiled the registration portal for the N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), thereby paving the way for interested young Nigerians between the age of 18-35 years old to apply.
Successful applicants will undergo 5 days of compulsory online training which is free. Fund approval will range from N250,000 to N5,000,000 with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year, and term loans set at 3 years.
PURPOSE FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND AND HOW TO APPLY VIA NYIF PORTAL
NYIF is to serve as a sort of Youth Bank that will fund and support the innovative ideas, skills, talents and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth; a loan and credit pathway dedicated to assessing credit and soft loans. Interested Nigerians seeking such loan will have to visit the NYIF website https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
NYIF Registration Requirements.
- Residential Address
- Geo-Political Zone
- State of Origin
- Educational Level
- Select Preferred Training Center
- How did you hear about NYIF?
How to Register / Login NYIF Loan Application Portal
Youth with business ideas that require funding can apply for the fund through the following link: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
The Federal government had on July 22, 2020, approved the establishment of the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, NYIF, a dedicated fund aim at investing in innovative ideas, skills, talents, and enterprise of the Nigerian Youth and aimed at turning them into Entrepreneurs, wealth creators and employers of labour contributing to national development.
- CBN AGSMEIS Loan For SME’s and Agricultural Businesses Portal
- Wema Bank Hackaholics Program 2020
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2020
- Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2021 for Young Nigerians
- UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 – Check UBEC FTS Successful Names
- Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2020
- Nova Merchant Bank Limited Executive Trainee Scheme (NETS)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Graduate Analyst Programme (GAP)
- POLAC Interview List 2020/2021 for 8th Regular Course
- FG MSME Survival Fund Program Registration Guide & Portal
- Waje Smart Solutions Graduate Internship Program 2020
- Federal College of Agriculture Akure HND Admission Form 2020/2021
- TASUED Post UTME / DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- AFIT Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session
- FCE Pankshin Post UTME Form 2020/2021 : NCE & B.Sc Programmes
- NAUTH SHIM Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
Important Notice About the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Loan.
1. The fund aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%.
2. The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) a ringfenced funding that will strictly cater to the investment needs of persons between the ages of 18 and 35 years old.