University of Arizona International Scholarships & Loans 2021/2022: Each year, the University of Arizona offers to International Students a number of scholarships and loan opportunities to study in USA. The university tuition scholarships usually would range from $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students who wish to study in their university.
Established in 1885, the University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. The University of Arizona, the state’s super land-grant university with two medical schools, produces graduates who are real-world ready through its 100% Engagement initiative. Recognized as a global leader, the UA is also a leader in research, bringing more than $606million in research investment each year, and ranking 21st among all public universities in the USA.
- Course Study Level: Awards are available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Study Subject: Awards are given to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
- Number of Scholarships: A limited number of merit-based scholarships may be awarded to admitted students for Fall of the year.
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Meet the criteria from the charts above.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by September 1 for Fallof the year.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Sponsored students are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only, a one time award may be applied per the charts above.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
- English Language Requirements: International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must prove English proficiency.
- Eligible Countries: Awards are open to international students. However, candidates from developing countries will be given preference
How to Apply University of Arizona International Scholarships & Loans
The mode of applying is online. You can proceed to apply the online application system choose you study level and submit application.